“No Matter How They Think, I Just Need to Develop Myself.” Han Xiao Shook His Head, Stretching Out His Hand to Tap on Seven Points on the Map. “I’ll Take These Seven Star Systems.”

Tarrokov Took a Look, and His Eyes Flashed Before He Laughed Out Loud. “You’re Really Not Polite.”

“You Were the One Who Told Me Not to Be.” Han Xiao Shrugged.

He Had Chosen All the Important Star Systems of the Garu Star Cluster. Two of Them Were Star Systems That Served as Gateways to the Other Two Star Clusters, Which Were Strategic Choke Points, and Two Other Star Systems Chosen Were to Be Important Transit Points Within the Garu Star Cluster. The Last Three Were in the Central Location of the Star Cluster, Where the Resources Were the Richest, With Extremely High Developmental Value.

“Alright, I’ll Report Back to the Ruler, and Construction Will Soon Begin. You Should Prepare Well in Advance.” Tarrokov Then Switched Off His Communicator, and His Projection Vanished.

Han Xiao Turned Back to Face the Seven Lighted Spots in the Star Map, Slowly Letting Out a Breath.

“Seven Star Systems… This is My Future Territory.”

Several Days Later, the Crimson Dynasty Announced to the Universe That the First Phase of the Flickering World Exploration Was a Complete Success, Announcing the Exploration Results to the World.

There Were Countless Gazes Observing the Development Process of the Flickering World All Along. The New Star Field Was Both the Territory of the Crimson Dynasty as Well as the Wealth of an Entire Universe, and if Successfully Opened, the Reputation of the Crimson Dynasty Would Also Be Raised.

This News Inspired the Spirits of Many Organizations, Especially the Financial Groups. Even as Early as During Its Exploration, the Dynasty Had Already Released the Rumors That the Follow-up Construction Would Allow the Financial Groups to Inject Capital to Participate. Even Though There Were More People Than Benefits Provided, Only the Larger Financial Groups Would Be Able to Compete for the Rights to Construct, So It Was Still a Profitable Trade.

Every Ally of the Dynasty Would Be a Good Target to Invest in. The Dynasty’s Announcement Also Listed the Ownership of Territories for Each Ally. Among Them, the Black Star Army Stood at the Very Top With Seven Star Systems, Far Exceeding Klent in Second Place With Four Star Systems.

The Major Organizations Within the Universe Could Feel the Importance the Dynasty Viewed Black Star With.

But That Was to Be Given. Black Star Was Still So Young, Yet He Had Grown So Quickly. He Would Most Likely End Up as One of the Pillars of the Dynasty for the Next Hundreds, if Not Thousands, of Years. Therefore, the Dynasty Would Not Neglect Him.

After the Announcement Was Released, the Major Financial Groups Also Started to Act. They Began to Contact the Dynasty Allies Within the List. The Black Star Army Was the Most Popular With the Financial Groups, With Countless Applications Sent to Phillip.

While the Territory of Seven Star Systems Seemed Huge, There Were Just Too Many Financial Groups Staring at the Flickering World. A Financial Group’s Goal Was to Profit, and With Only That Much Territory, There Was No Way Han Xiao Could Choose to Work With All of Them. Han Xiao Personally Screened Out the Financial Groups With Limited Power and Sent His People to Negotiate With the Larger Ones.

Because This Was a Big Project, Han Xiao Asked Sylvia to Send Staff From the Various Departments to Form a Team to Negotiate With the Different Financial Groups to Discuss the Details of Cooperation.

The Typical Method of Cooperation Was for the Financial Group to Invest Cash, Buy Resources and Engineering Equipment, or Help Them to Construct the Territory. The Invested Party Had to Promise That After the Flickering World Was Opened Up, These Financial Groups Would Get to Operate or Mine on Certain Resource Rich Planets or Have Certain Rights When Conducting Businesses Within the Territory.