"Castor!" Pollux eyes his sister, looking for anywhere she may be hurt.

"I'm fine." She doesn't move her eyes from Sirius Black, doesn't so much as blink. 

"Well, well, Sirius, looking rather ragged aren't we?" Professor Lupin moves towards the man still lying on the floor. "Finally, the flesh reflects the madness within."

"You would know all about the madness within, wouldn't you Remus?" Sirius laugh again.

"Really?" Pollux mutters. "A werewolf joke now?"

Remus lowers his wand, reaching his hand down to pull his old friend to his feet. Sirius grips Remus' hand tightly, throwing himself into his chest and hugging him around the shoulders. Castor is appalled, as it Pollux. He'd hoped the professor would've interrogated the man more than just taunting him.

"I found him. He's here!" Sirius whimpers. "Let's kill him!"

"No!" Hermione cried, pushing into Castor's still outstretched arm. The dark-haired girl pushes her back again. "I trusted you! And all this time you've been his friend." She yells at Professor Lupin.

"Hermione, wait!" Pollux knows what she's about to reveal.

"He's a werewolf!" She points at her DADA teacher. "That's why he's been missing classes!"

"How long have you known?" Remus eyes the young witch behind Castor. Sirius stares blankly out in front of him.

"Since Professor Snape set the essay."

"You really are the brightest witch of your age, Hermione."

"Enough talk, Remus." Sirius snaps, moving to the middle of the room, Pollux's wand following after him. "Let's kill him!"

"Wait!"

"I did my waiting! Twelve years of it! In Azkaban!" Sirius' voice hitches, as if he wants to cry and scream out in a rage all at the same time. Castor doesn't want to feel for the man, but the way he's so emotional stirs something in her. She shoves the feeling down, out of mind as she focuses on protecting the trio behind her.

"Wait." Remus repeats lowly. "Harry has the right to know why." He looks towards Pollux behind Sirius, able to see the resemblance so clearly now that they're standing near one another. But he'll save that for another time.

"I know why!" Harry's emotional, distraught. "You betrayed my parents! You're the reason they're dead!"

"Pollux?" Castor asks. "What's he talking about?" Her twin has the decency to look a bit guilty.

"You never told her?" Ron spoke up from his spot on the mattress.

"Pollux Dio, what have you been keeping from me?" Castor snaps at her brother, her wand lowering slightly as she pierced her twin with an icy glare. Sirius glances at the boy behind him.

"Harry it wasn't him." Remus speaks firmly. "But it was somebody, who, until quite recently, I believed to be dead."

"Who was it then?" Harry had grown impatient, as has Castor.

"Peter Pettigrew!" Sirius spits the name is if it physically pains him to say it. "Come out, come out Peter! Come out and play!"

"Expelliarmus!" Castor is surprised to see Professor Snape, retrieving Remus' wand into his own hand. The Jones twin is shocked that he didn't hear the potions masters' thoughts when he entered the building. "Vengeance is sweet. How I hoped I'd be the one to catch you." Snape smirks as if he'd been waiting for this moment his whole life.