🌹27🌹

"Excuse me, in which room I can find Mrs Kim? She was in a coma." I ask the receptionist as soon as I run inside the hospital with Joon, Jimin and Tae. Yes, I informed them about the situation and they decided to join me, while others will be staying in the call for any updates. This is sweet about them that they care for someone with their whole heart.

"Room number 208. 3rd-floor right-hand side." She said after checking the records and I run towards the lift, after thanking her. Feels like time has stopped. And Namjoon was breaking down from time to time, and right now he sits on the floor and sobbing hard while hugging his knees. Tae kneels beside him and side hugs him, giving him his shoulder to cry on.

"It's okay Hyung. Stay strong or how are you going to take care of her? Your eomma needs you Hyung, you have to collect yourself before going in front of her. Otherwise, her heart will have more pressure on it." Tae caressed his back and suddenly my phone rang, indicating a facetime from Suga. I collect myself and receive it.

"How's she?" Jin said through the call as the elevator comes to the stop.

"I don't know. We just reach the floor. Wait and we'll show you." We run towards the room and enter. There were multiple nurses and a doctor, trying to calm her down as she's taking loud breathes. Namjoon stumbled backwards and thankfully, Jimin holds him. But he was struggling too as he is too taller than Jimin.

"Namjoon- ah, my son!" She holds her hands forward and without wasting a second, Namjoon takes them and sit beside her. We also gathered around her as the doctor and nurses excuse themselves. Cause there's no use for them to staying here as she's losing her heartbeat and after trying for an hour they can't do anything. So they left her with her family for her last moments.

"Namjoon-ah! You're...okay? You're not going...to kill...yourself anymore...for that girl...right?" She asks between her heavy breaths, struggling to speak.

"No, no eomma. I promise I don't do that again. I'll be a good boy and never try to hurt myself. Please don't go eomma. Please stay." Namjoon broke into tears which he was holding for the last few minutes.

"Ari, how's she?" Suddenly Hoseok's voice boom through the phone, reminding me of their face time. I wipe the tears which unknowingly left my eye and turn on the back camera, showing Mrs Kim. 3 of them gasp and Jin and Hoseok even started to cry. A few tears are left from Suga's eyes too but he has to stay strong as he knows that he has to take care of Jin and Hoseok.

"Where...is she...Joon? The girl...you said...that...saved you?" Namjoon gestures towards me and I walk beside him, giving my phone to Jimin. She holds my hand in her hands and looks at me with pleading eyes, her breathing was still heavy and unstable.

"Dear...Thank you for...saving my son. I...can't tell...you how you...save a mother by...doing this. I only want...one thing before I die."

"Yes ma'am." I nod in sadness. All of our eyes were wet. Suddenly she holds my hand and intertwines it with Namjoon's, making my eyes widened. Oh no-no-no. Not this now. I look at Jimin who seems to understand what this means as his eyes turn to a shocked Tae.

"Please...take care of...my son. Marry...him. You're the...only one who...can keep him safe. This...is my...last wish. Please...keep...it...please." Her breath becomes heavier than before as her words become fader and fader. I panicked as I look at Jimin and Tae. And I know others hear it too. But the thing is, I can't take down a person's last wish. Not like this. Oh, God! What kind of dilemma did you put me in. Suddenly I feel a tug in my hand and I look at her again.