“your excellency black star, may i ask if you have any intention to freely sell the evolutionary totem?”

han xiao returned to his senses.

“i’m not really bothered. it depends on the dynasty.”

“alas, if the evolutionary totem could be sold to all civilizations, then the market value of the black star army would be stabilized at an extremely high level after being listed due to the profit from the monopoly. it’s a pity we can’t cooperate regarding this…”

sorokin’s expression looked regretful.

han xiao smiled and did not reply, but he was wary, as sorokin seemed to imply something else.

after observing his headquarters, the two separated. han xiao sent sorokin back to his room, standing at the spot for a few seconds before he left toward his office.

on the way, he contacted sylvia and ordered, “check all movements related to the limitless financial group after they entered the shattered star ring.”

“understood.”

after a few days, the black star’s party officially started, and everyone came into the banquet hall. the scene was full of noise and chatter.

han xiao made a simple speech, summing up the results of their cooperation last year, before announcing the opening of the banquet amid the applause.

the emissaries of many civilizations and cooperative organizations were present, and they were all partners of the black star army, covering many business areas.

a few years ago, han xiao had begun rolling out the plan for the ‘pan star field profits consortium’, and after developing it for a few years, the prototype had become more and more perfect. these partners shared various business channels with the army so that it could have its current industry scale today. this plan was one of the cornerstones of the future development for the army, so han xiao attached great importance to it.

han xiao was surrounded by people, talking enthusiastically. sylvia stood by his side, helping him cope with the crowd. there was a lot of laughter and cheers, and all the representatives showed a lot of face to him. the atmosphere was harmonious.

in the other corner of the banquet, there were people around sorokin as well. the limitless financial group was the wealthiest party there, so many people wished to take this chance to have dealings with him.

sorokin held a wine glass, smiling as he chatted with the rest. he took in the scenes of this gathering and the guests, his gaze masking his thoughts and only carrying an interested look.

at the same time, his consciousness had arrived in bloodshed land and possessed a follower beside lovell.

the tyrant’s party and black star’s party were held at the same time, but it was much colder compared to black star’s party. only a few people were whispering, and most people were only focused on dealing with the drinks and food.

while heber remained expressionless, his mood was obviously no better than the chilly atmosphere.

as lovell walked around the banquet with wine in hand, she suddenly noticed that her follower had signaled toward her with his eyes. she immediately understood that it was sorokin and quietly moved to a corner.

“what’s the matter?” lovell whispered.

“you’ll be staying at bloodshed land, responsible for the work of the financial group here. the resources of the financial group over here will be handled by you,” sorokin said.