He did not need to take action personally; just his doppelgangers were enough to reduce the five Beyond Grade As to such a pathetic state. EsGod enjoyed such a feeling of strength.

Sun Hunter and Viru had tried to break out of the encirclement and approach EsGod, but EsGod’s instantaneous movement made it impossible for them to approach him. Even Han Xiao could not attack EsGod’s main body, so he had plenty of abilities that could not be used.

He could only wait for EsGod’s instantaneous movement to be restricted before he had the chance to make use of his trump cards.

With his current strength, even if he did not use any Character Summon Cards, Han Xiao’s personal strength was sufficient to last a long time. His new talents brought his health up to about 5,000,000 HP, so he was extremely tanky.

Only Lotus Swordsman and the other Psychic could restrict EsGod slightly. They continuously unleashed their mental attacks on EsGod with their attacks being like swords stabbing at EsGod’s mental defenses.

Regardless of how many doppelgangers EsGod had, he only had a single soul, and the two’s Psychic attacks were effective against his main body.

However, EsGod also had Esper Abilities to guard his mind and repair any soul damage. Although he would suffer from mental damage, he would not be so easily restricted by the two.

Because the two Psychics possessed a certain degree of threat toward him, EsGod’s main target was not Han Xiao, Sun Hunter, or Viru. Instead, it was the two Psychics. Thus, Han Xiao got his Apostle Weapons to lead a special team of mechanical soldiers to guard the two.

Psionic Prime’s spear stabbed the core of EsGod’s doppelganger, Mad Sky Hunter chewed on the head of a doppelganger, Silver Flash opened fire at a doppelganger, and Giant King Kong used his Divine Giant Armor and large body to protect the two Psychics and other Apostle Weapons.

The Apostle Weapons also had quasi Beyond Grade A battle strength, and they engaged EsGod’s doppelgangers in a bitter battle.

A portion of EsGod’s doppelgangers entered the dynasty and church’s fleets to destroy their battleships.

One EsGod doppelganger shot through the shield of the battleship and pierced through the battleship.

Right at this moment, countless dark energy cannons shot over from all directions and reduced this EsGod doppelganger to dust.

In the flagship, the dynasty commander said with a solemn expression, “The damage of the fleet is increasing, and we aren’t able to destroy the Fallen Ark fleet with these doppelgangers distracting us. Things will be bad if they continue to drag on.”

Since the five Beyond Grade As could not hold EsGod back, the fleet would suffer from the attacks of the Beyond Grade A doppelgangers. The EsGod doppelgangers then weaved around the fleet and caused a great deal of chaos while disrupting the battleships in battle. As such, the fleet led by Fakisen was barely able to hold on and not get wiped out.

The Fallen Ark fleet formed a defensive formation in the center and endured the attacks which came from all directions. Fakisen directed the fleet while paying attention to EsGod’s battle.

“His Excellency EsGod’s strength is becoming more and more frightening,” Fakisen said with hesitation.

“That’s right. He is able to deal with five Beyond Grade As so easily. He is EsGod indeed,” a vice commander said with reverence in his eyes.

Fakisen then said with a strange tone, “Even five Beyond Grade As aren’t able to win against EsGod, and this isn’t even His Excellency EsGod’s limit. The three large civilizations sent too few people and have truly underestimated him. Tsk tsk.”