At the start of the meeting, Han Xiao had his attention on the teammates from the other two factions. There was no need to talk about Manison; his mechanical body was completely expressionless. On the side of the Arcane Church, they seemed to be unfriendly toward the dynasty’s allies and Manison.

Han Xiao still did not know that the Ten Thousand Deity Scepter had been snatched by the Federation of Light, and the Arcane Church was currently the most infuriated at the Federation of Light for taking advantage of their situation and hitting them when they were down. The Beyond Grade A allies of the Arcane Church naturally would not be too friendly toward Manison.

If not for the fact that they had to deal with a common enemy, both parties would probably have ended up in a fight.

“Since we have already grasped EsGod’s location, the initiative of the battle will be in our hands. We need a plan,” Milizaus said.

“You’re right,” Sun Hunter replied. Although his body was small, his voice was not soft. “Although EsGod is a battle maniac who likes fighting, he isn’t a rash individual. The moment he sees the eleven of us together, he will escape for sure. As long as he abandons his fleet and escapes, we won’t be able to catch up. The outcome will then be the same as before.”

“With so many Beyond Grade As working together, we definitely aren’t putting up a show and plan to get rid of EsGod,” Han Xiao said with a solemn expression. “If we want to succeed, there are two problems we need to take care of. First, we cannot let EsGod escape the moment he sees us. Second, we must restrict EsGod’s mobility so that he cannot escape whenever he wishes.”

Everyone else nodded.

Although the three Universal Civilizations had failed in all their attempts to kill EsGod, an operation of such a scale was extremely rare. A portion of the Beyond Grade A allies present there were only interested in the reward, not EsGod’s life or death. However, with so many of them taking action against EsGod alone, it would be pretty embarrassing if they failed.

Thus, all of them present wanted to complete this mission and get rid of this true archenemy of the three Universal Civilizations.

The will of a Beyond Grade A was extremely firm, and they would not be affected by the many past failures in history.

“It is easy to solve the first problem,” Manison said. “EsGod wouldn’t foolishly clash head on with eleven Beyond Grade As. We just need to split up into two groups. The first group will fight him head on and try to hold him back while the other group lies in wait.”

Han Xiao nodded to express his agreement.

EsGod was not a foolish individual and would not attempt to fight eleven Beyond Grade As. Thus, despite having many combatants on their side, they could not appear all at once. If they did, EsGod would run immediately upon seeing them.

“You are right. The first batch of combatants surrounding him must be a reasonable force for an encirclement mission but not be too large that it scares him away,” Ravenlaude said. “I think that it would be safer to have four or five Beyond Grade As.”

“Five would be the best. EsGod received a round of evolution, and his strength has grown. He will definitely want to test his strength, and five people should be within his expectations,” Han Xiao said.

The encirclement missions only had three ordinary Beyond Grade As usually, and EsGod’s original combat capability was sufficient for him to take on three ordinary Beyond Grade As without an issue. He would be able to escape even when facing four or five Beyond Grade As. Things would be slightly different if the Beyond Grade As were more powerful, but as long as he wanted to run, no one would be able to keep him behind.