Black Star obviously did not want to show others his method to unseal the seal. Everyone could only wait silently with disappointment.

After a full ten minutes, the alloy wall collapsed and returned to Han Xiao’s palms. Dylan’s seal had already disappeared, and he collapsed onto the ground with a look of fear in his eyes.

“Your Excellency Dylan, are you alright?” The Arcane Church escort squad immediately went to support him.

“I’m alright.”

Dylan snapped back into his senses and stood up on his own while glaring at Han Xiao with enmity, anger, and fear.

“How have you been over the past few months?” Han Xiao squinted and chucked.

Dylan trembled and subconsciously took a step back.

His body had been sealed by the Spacetime Amber, but his thoughts had not been. He could clearly feel his body but was unable to control it. Such a feeling was unbearable as though he was possessed by a ghost. During the period when he was sealed, Dylan felt like every day was a year and had almost gone mad.

If not for the mental strength and will of a Beyond Grade A being extremely powerful, he felt that he might have truly been driven insane.

Although a few months of captivity was not enough to wipe out his consciousness, Dylan could feel his soul becoming weaker. If he continued to remain trapped, it was very likely that his soul would have been wiped out!

Such a possibility made Dylan tremble in fear.

It was not only capable of trapping his body but also capable of wiping out his consciousness. Even a Beyond Grade A was unable to resist it. The terrifying might of the Spacetime Amber truly made him tremble, and he never wanted to experience it again.

Han Xiao then looked around and suddenly said, “The seal has been undone. Where is your ambush? It’s time for them to come out.”

He had always felt that the Arcane Church would arrange for their troops in the nearby region, and these troops would appear right after the transaction was completed.

“We don’t have an ambush,” the Arcane Church emissary replied.

“Really? I thought that you guys would try and deal with me. This time, not only will you be able to snatch the Evolution Cube, you guys will also be able to get the Spacetime Amber. I never thought that there really wouldn’t be an ambush around…” Han Xiao shook his head and chuckled. “It seems like you guys are really scared of me.”

The face of the Arcane Church emissary turned frosty.

Black Star had already used his strength to prove himself. In consideration for the other allies that were still sealed, they did not intend to take any risks. Furthermore, they were located at the border between both the civilizations, and the dynasty still had their guard up. It would be impossible for them to prepare an ambush.

Of course, aside from all these excuses, the truth was that they were truly afraid.

It was because Han Xiao said the truth that his words stabbed right into their hearts.

The Arcane Church emissary gritted his teeth and replied, “Since our transaction is complete, we shall take our leave. I hope that we will be able to complete similar transactions in the future.”

Han Xiao then stroked his chin and said, “Are you just going to leave like that, Dylan? Do you want to stay behind and catch up with me?”

The Arcane Church emissary immediately became wary and asked, “Your Excellency Black Star, what do you want to do?”