Loved By A God 👑 (Pt.1)

Start from the beginning

It was a normal day in the city of Athens, as Dream plays with the many children who dance along to his songs. Voices raised to sing along as he plays the lyre with skilled fingers. Eyes catching a brunette who watches with wonder filled doe eyes. Hand placed between the skirt of his stola, as his fingers tap to the tune of the song.

His fathers naive mind taking over his when he looks at the mortal. He'd fallen inlove with the brown eyed boy and his nimble fingers as he picked the flowers in field. It was an agreement amongst his brothers and father that the boy was one who possessed indescribable beauty. It was no wonder the demigod had fallen to the charm, and despite his affections the brunette would still refuse. Gold silk around his finger as he pulled the god along. Dreams affections only grew as he adorned him in the finest Greek silks. Giving into every need with golden and bronze gifts. He was putty in his hands and he was an all powerful demigod. He could turn a woman into a butterfly and a man into a donkey, could take away music and the sun that shines above. Beyond all that the brunette would still shy from his waiting touch.

"To the agora," he says standing up from his spot on the grass. Dream offers his lyre to a boy, going over to the brunette who gives him a darling smile. His hands come to cradle sun kiss cheeks, warming the skin underneath. "Geodara accept my proposal," he says and George gives a shake of the head "another day." Cherry colored lips make him comply as he runs his thumb over gorgeous features. Eyes moving around his face, his face one the gods should worship. Skin smooth and soft under his touch, lips having the perfect heart shape, eyes a honey dew, he was gold. Every inch of the mortal was gold, "you could live amongst the gods. Stay by my side and be painted by the finest artists in the entirety of Greece. Your fate in history would be sealed and I could make you immortal." It's all at his finger tips and he shoves it away with a step backwards. "I've got the great Dre, son of Apollo docile and pliant to my ever waiting touch. Why ruin the pleasant affair now?"

It's like liquid gold as the words fall from his mouth, leaving with the rose Dream had picked from the gardens of Demeter. He gives into the bait, the children getting called for by their parents. The littlest one handing him the lyre, running off to complete the prayer of the evening. One evening Georges father had seen the demiGod following the brunette, holding his basket of herbs his mother had him grab. Falling to his knees as he praised the demiGod, Dream telling him to stand use to the praise. Unlike his family he hadn't tried to see himself as almighty, he wanted the people to trust him and believe he could save their land. The man had noticed the demigods liking towards his son and had offered him as an exchange for gold. Even with the tempting offer the demigod shook his head and said it was the choice of the mortal before him. Which only gave him more power as George pulled him along through tasks and moments in the field. Dream giving him gifts that he'd wear everytime they met, thanking the demigod with a kiss on the cheek that felt glorious. He'd spoiled the man and yet he still stayed at arms length, Dream didn't mind.

Pointing his lyre towards the sky he goes up, thinking about the next gifts he could give George to prove him worthy. Hand catching on a cloud and forming it into a golden bracelet with a sigh, knowing that would be his next gift. Moving towards the east he sees home, his fathers song invading his ears. "I see you around the boy again," the voice booms around him and he nods plucking a golden ray from the sun spinning it around his hand. He planned on giving it to Athena so she could spin it into a chiton. "Rejected my advancements," the god laughs at the statement coming out from the large marble dome. Dream knew his father didn't like he'd fallen for a mortal, but had no choice in it. When he himself had fallen for a mortal and out of it got Dream. His other father being hit by the disc, his blood running along the ground creating flowers. In one of them it grew to unrealistic proportions, Dream revealed behind pink colored petals. Pure love making him when it didn't seem possible, Zeus giving his grief stricken son a child.