"Boy are they in for a shock." She spoke in amusement.

"She's going to be the most spoiled, protected and loved little girl ever." Aries smiled down at the little wonder.

The next day

As promised, senior Romano had gathered everyone in the family mansion not telling them the reasons. Some of them were assuming the worst.

"Will you tell us why we're here now grandfather?" Avery impatiently asked.

"Wait child." Salvatore huffed in annoyance.

"You aren't planning to kill us are you?" Arturo scoffed.

"As much as I would love that, no." Salvatore scowled.

He was relieved when the maid informed him of Aries and Athene's arrival with his new grandchild.

Now he wouldn't be annoyed with questions.

"Right. Aries and Athene are back so they will answer your questions. I did my part." He nonchalantly shrugged and settled in his armchair.

"What? When did mom and dad come back?" Domenico asked.

"Just now, obviously. Why do I have such stupid grandsons?" He grumbled, making the boys protest.

Just then, Aries and Athene entered, but empty handed and alone, which confused Salvatore but he didn't say a word.

The boys ran over to greet their father and mother, this was the first time they had taken such a long trip.

"Wait." Lucius suddenly froze.

"Mom, you don't have the baby bump anymore. Where's the baby?" He asked with wide eyes, searching for a new born .

They only smiled and called out to the maid. She entered with a car seat in her hands, which had a small figure sleeping in it, wrapped up in a light yellow colored blanket.

"Is that-" Atlas was wide eyed.

"Family, meet Scarlett Isabelle Romano, our princess." Aries happily introduced.

Right then, they heard a thud. Vera shook her head at her husband. Lucian had fainted.

Salvatore was just frozen in his place. He finally had a granddaughter. She was named after his wife. Isabelle.

"Are you serious?" Twenty one year old Lucius couldn't believe it. After years of wishing for a sister and only getting annoying moody brothers who stank, he finally had her.

"I'm very much serious, Luc." Aries smiled, now holding his daughter in his arms and gently rocking her.

Atlas ran off first and huddled closer to his father to take a look at his newborn sister. He gasped as soon as he laid his eyes on the now wide awake baby, who was looking around curiously.

"Her eyes are just like Luc!" He exclaimed in wonder which caused all brothers to rush forward to see her, especially Lucius.

It was true. She did have the same eyes as him and same hair as him and their father.

Soft coos escaped the little one's mouth as her eyes landed on her favorite person, her father. Her hand raised up to try and touch him, but her arms were too short which frustrated her and she took it out the only way babies do.

She let out little whimpers and then wailed loudly, making everyone jump.

The two grandfathers almost sprinted to see what was wrong with their granddaughter before they stopped and glared at each other, getting into another argument.