☂ ᏖᏂᏋ ᎴᏗᎩ ᏖᏂᏗᏖ ᏇᏗᏕ ☂

Start from the beginning

The front door of the house opened. "Harold, put away those stupid dolls... and get me a beer." Harold's father spoke tiredly, and not at all nicely.

- One is the loneliest number -

Harold picks up his toys, and hurried to the kitchen.

- That you'll ever do -

"And hurry up about it!" The man yelled.

...

In the kitchen Harold grabbed a beer from the fridge.

- One is the loneliest -

He put down the bottle, and picked up his Umbrella Academy comic.

- One is the loneliest -

He turned to the comic to the back. He had all the Umbrella kids action figures. But not Sir Reginald Hargreeves.

"Hurry up!"

- One is the loneliest number -

- That you'll ever do -

He opened the comic, and started reading. Escaping into his fantasy world.

Harold's father walked into the kitchen, fuming about what was taking so long. Harold heard his footsteps. He turned around, and saw his father raise his arm.

- One is the loneliest number -

- That you'll ever do -

...

Harold sat in his room. A big bruise on his cheek. Tears rolling down his eyes. He sowed himself his own Umbrella Academy blazer. He'd cut out a mask for himself.

- Number -

- One is the loneliest number -

- That you'll ever do -

He put pieces of red tape, and pasted them on the rims of the blazer. He put the mask towards his face. Feeling empowered already. He'd go to the Umbrella Academy. He'd get out of this hell hole. He'd have a new life.

...

People cheered behind the barricades. Holding up "WE LOVE YOU" posters, and comics of the extraordinary team of inhuman children. A band played somewhere near the area. Harold pushed passed people to see them.

"They're coming! I think I see their car!" A woman yelled.

A black old fashioned car parked into the driveway. The fans got loud, as they shook their posters, and signs.

"I see them! I see the car!" A boy said.

Reginald got out of the driver's seat. Number One got out from the front passenger seat. The other six kids in the back seat, getting out next. When Harold saw them heading for their front door, he lifted his green luggage case over the barricade, and jumped over.

"Spaceboy! My favorite!" A girl yelled.

Number Six, Number Four, Number Eight, (though she was seen as Number Seven), Number Two, Number Three, and Number Five came out of the back seat.

Harold grabbed Allison's arm. "What?" She was startled.

"Excuse me. I'm your biggest fan."