Zofia X White Mask Male Reader

Start from the beginning

Thermite: "Lets go guys and girls. Less talk more shooting."

The team went upstairs and killed 10 more of the White Masks. After more and more shooting and trying not to get killed the final 9 white masks remained in the basement. 

Ash: "Zofia and Ela you take the front entrance to the basement while Doc and Thermite take the back. I will make an entrance from the top and kill any. Understood?"

Nobody responded.

Ash: "Move it."

The Polish sisters went to the front of the basement entrance while Doc and Thermite took the back. 

Zofia: "I see 5 Ela."

Ela: "I got the 4 in my sights they'll be dead before the know it."

Zofia: "Don't get cocky Ela please be careful."

Ela: "Just let me do my job Zofia ok?!"

Zofia: "Just... You know what never mind."

Ela took aim at one of the White Masks who was observing the room looking for hostiles. Once she got the perfect shot to his head, she pulled the trigger and her Scorpion fired a bullet and pierced the mans skull. The other enemies jumped in surprise and began to panic only for them to be met by the same fate as their friend did. 3 bullets later their bodies laid on the ground with blood spilling from them. 

Ela: "Hostiles down on the last floor." 

Ash: "Good job girls we got our's now lets head back to base."

Thermite: "Good I could honestly use some resting time."

Doc: "We will, lets just head back and I'll check you guys out for wounds."

The team gathered outside and went back to the van. As they entered in one by one Ela was the last to enter, but what they didn't know was one White Mask was hiding in the house. Suddenly he broke a window and took aim at Ela who was just entering the van. He pulled the trigger an his rifle fired the bullet and hit her straight in the spine and stopped her in her tracks. Ela's body fell backwards and hit the grass of the backyard as her iconic weapon fell from her hands. 

Zofia watched in horror as she saw her sister take a bullet right in front of her. Zofia grabbed her M762 and ran out of the van in such a quick matter to see Ela. She took aim at the window from which the shot came from and put a bullet into the White Mask's shoulder. Zofia quickly threw her weapon to her side and rushed over to Ela. Zofia had tears in her eyes as she saw her own sister about to die in front of her. The older sister grabbed the younger sisters hand trying to calm and reassure her that everything will be okay. 

Zofia: "Ela! Ela! Can you hear me?!"

The green haired rebel looked towards her older sister and tried to reply but her body wouldn't let her.

Zofia: "Ela... I'm sorry. For everything! I'm sorry I tried to act so perfect just to get fathers attention. I'm sorry I didn't try to fix our relationship earlier. I'm sorry for making your life hard when father was around."

The rest of the team gathered around to see Ela being held by Zofia. She pleaded and pleaded for her dear sister to stay alive but Ela could already feel herself drifting away. Doc went up to Ela's body and placed his index and middle finger on her neck to check her pulse. 

Nothing...

*****

Zofia and the rest of team Rainbow were gathered in a cemetery where they looked at the grave of their fallen comrade. Monika, Meghan, and Grace all couldn't believe that Ela was dead. Zofia had a shellshocked looked on her face as the grave of her sister would forever haunt her. A small soft hand grabbed the older Bosak's and gave it a little squeeze. Zofia looked down to see her daughter dressed in a black formal dress with her hair put in a pony tail. 

Zofia: "Anna you shouldn't be here." 

Anna: "I know, but me and papa didn't want you to be alone. When will I see auntie Ela again? I've been doing better at my drawings. I can't wait to she her."

Zofia picked up her daughter and gave her a kiss on the cheek and hugged her. The salty tears that stung her eyes continued to sting and irritate her as she cried. 

Anna: "Mama are you ok?"

Zofia: "I'm ok Anna. I'm ok..."

7 months later Zofia grew delusional with the thought of Rainbow Six purposefully killing Ela. During those months she met a man named (Y/N) who was part of the White Masks and promised that she would give valuable intel to her. Zofia of course kept this a secret from her family and Rainbow Six, but during operations she would monitor her team mates movement and behavior for anything suspicious. As more time went on Zofia was fed up with Rainbow Six so she did the worst thing she could. She joined the White Masks. 

Zofia, (Y/N) and 23 other White Masks were together on a mission where Rainbow Six operators were storming a bank to eliminate the hostiles. Zo knew all the tricks and gadgets of the operators and how to perfectly counter them. Bullet shells layered the floor like icing on cake and bodies of fallen White Mask soldiers were scattered across the floor. The last operator Valkyrie crawled on the floor trying to reach her weapon but was stopped once she felt the barrel of a gun on her neck. 

She turned around to see Zofia looking at her. Her eyes seemed empty and her face had a dead cold stare. Within a quick moment the Polish women pulled the trigger killing the SEAL. Zofia looked around to see the battlefield she stood upon. (Y/N)'s body was with the rest of his fallen comrades, his right arm and half of his face were missing. The light above her flickered and made a slight buzz sound as the walls around her turned red from the emergency lights. Zofia looked down and to her right to see Valkyries body on the floor, her skin giving a interesting glow and contrast with the emergency lights. 

Her body covered in blood with hers and with the ones that she took, she killed all her friends even the French man named Rook, she looked to the right and then to the left. She gave it her all she gave it her best. She was part of the Masks or part of the Six, with a pistol in hand she couldn't tell which was which. 

She put it to her head and with one last goodbye she closed her eyes and fell asleep for a long long time.