Sloth's Demise

Zacznij od początku

Subaru quickly realized what was happening as he quickly ran towards Mamoru's side.

Although Mamoru did prepare for this, he figured that Petelgeuse could possibly take over his body.

So, he simply screamed out one word...Or to be more accurate, a name.

Mamoru: Echidna-

With a simple shout of a name, Mamoru's body fell unconcious.

.........

Petelgeuse didn't know where he was, he was trying to take over the body of "the chosen one" who betrayed the Witch's will by trying to kill him.

But now he was in grasslands? There were no trees of bushes, just a bunch of grass and hills.

The only thing of note in this place was the weirdly shaped house.

Petelgeuse: What is this...?

He then heard the door of the house open as a white haired woman walked out wearing a black dress, she sat down at the table and looked at Petelgeuse.

Echidna: Honestly, what an clever way to use this ability to his advantage. It is rather unfortunate though that he underestimated the power of the new holder of the Witchfactor of Greed.

Petelgeuse didn't know where he was, neither did he know who this woman was.

Petelgeuse: Who are you...?

Echidna: So you've even forgotten me due to your insanity, Geuse? That's....Unfortunate, but expected.

Petelgeuse watched as the woman spoke a bunch of nonsense, atleast nonsense to him.

Echidna: Anyways, I welcome you to my tea party, Geuse. But since you've forgotten me, then I should introduce myself. I am the Witch of Greed, Echidna.

Petelgeuse couldn't care less about some "tea party" or whatever, but when he heard the words "Witch of Greed" he snapped.

He screamed in rage as multiple Unseen hands came out of his bac-

Oh wait no, nothing came out. Petelgeuse couldn't summon the Unseen hands.

Petelgeuse: What! What! What?! What is this?! My gift?! What did you do to it you fake?! Fake!! Fake!! FAKE!! How dare you distrupt my gift from the true Witch?! To distrupt my dilligence?! How repulsive! You're disgusting! Die! Die! Die!

The madman was bending his back in the most disgusting way possible out of sheer frustration.

Echidna: I suppose that I should be honest and straight-forward with you, Guese....The Witch of Envy doesn't love you.

The screams of the madman suddenly stopped and there was an eerie silence present. Until...

Petelgeuse: Liar! Liar! LIAR!! I am loved! I am diligent in my love for the Witch! My diligence won't be shaken by a filthy fake!

Echidna: It's honestly unfortunate what Pandora has done to you, Flugel would be dissapointed, you know?

There was a hint of saddness behind Echidna's voice as she spoke to the Archbishop.

The madman once again screamed in rage as he ran towards Echidna, fully intending to rip her apart with his bare hands.

Echidna: Well, if you really want to talk to her then I'll take you to her.

She waved her hand slightly as Petelgeuse dissapeared from Echidna's dream world.

Then the door of the house opened revealing the blond haired woman known as the Witch of Wrath.