"That's good babe." -Bey

"What did you do?" -Nicki

"I did alot of working. Booked a lot of meetings and studio time so I can make new music and express some feelings. Cleaned, Mediated, and I stayed at the gym most of the time. It was tiring but it was really peaceful." -Bey

Nicki scrunched her face up

"What you tryna say Bey it's not peaceful when I'm here?" -Nicki said letting her accent slip out

Beyonce chuckles "No babe that's not what i'm saying I love it when your here."

"Mmmhmm that's what you better say." -Nicki

They shared a laugh but soon the sadness washed back over her and she instantly felt like a burden remembering and encounter she had when she was 13 years old. She wipes her face and gets up.

"I'm sorry Nic." -Bey

Nicki was confused on why Beyoncè was apologizing right in this moment she felt so comfortable with her lover in her arms. This feeling was indescribable to her but she loved it.

"No babe lay back down." -Nicki whined

Beyonce looked at her with a confused face

"You like when I lay on you?" -Bey

"Yes babe it's my favorite part of the day." -Nicki

" well I thought....nvm." -Bey says as she relaxes back into Nickis embrace. The wall that she put up so quickly was tore back down just as quick. She laid back in her arms but all her mind could think about is what had happened when she was 13 years old.

𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬

13 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝗼𝐥𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐲𝗼𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝗼𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝗼𝐧𝐠. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝗺𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝗺𝗼𝗺 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝗼 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝗺𝗼𝗺 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝗼𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝗼 𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝗺𝗼𝗺'𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐁𝐞𝐲𝗼𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝗼 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝗼𝗺 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝗼𝗺𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬. 𝐋𝗼𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝗼𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 B𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐥𝐢𝗺𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝗼𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝗼𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝗼𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐬𝗺𝗼𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝗼𝗺 B𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝗼𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝗼𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝗺𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝗺𝗺𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝗼 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝗼𝐩𝐩𝗼𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝗼𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝗺𝗼𝗺 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝗼 𝐠𝗼 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝗺𝗼𝗺 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.