1

A/N: Starting with this book, Jimin's POV will now be included.  So we will get to see how he is feeling about the whole situation.

Y/N POV:

I looked at the press release in front of me, unable to believe what was happening. Jimin and I had discussed going public, but I wasn't expecting it to be this quick. I wasn't expecting it to be released so soon. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach, flapping around, losing their ever-loving minds. What was Jimin feeling about all this? His quote from the press release was sweet and made my heart flutter. For him to admit to ARMY that he was in love touched my heart and made me believe that everything was going to be okay.

Relieved that they hadn't released my name, I looked down at the press release again, trying to make sense of it all. Six months I had moved to South Korea to take a temporary teaching job. It was only supposed to be a one-year plan. I come to Korea, I teach for a year then I go home. However, the night I arrived, everything changed in an instant. I had gone from being a nobody to being the Park Jimin's girlfriend. When Jimin told me he loved me, it was the absolute best night of my life and I knew that with him was where I wanted to be.

Jimin and I hadn't talked about what would happen in six months when I was scheduled to head back to the US. What would become of our relationship? I wasn't ready to let him go and I wasn't sure I would ever be ready. Was this a temporary thing? When I went back to the US would the relationship just end? We would try and pretend like it never existed? The idea of that happening and I wanted to be sick.

I was pulled from my thoughts by my phone buzzing and a familiar face on the screen.

Answering quickly, I tried to put a smile on my face. "Hey baby."

Jimin's smile was bright, his face filled with happiness. "Hello my Noona." Jimin's smile faded a bit and his eyes grew concerned? "Are... are you okay? You not look happy."

Jimin's astuteness made me grin, the first one since all of this came out. He was so unbelievably perceptive and it touched me that he knew me so well. "I'm... I'm okay. I just saw the press release."

Nodding his head, Jimin gave me a smile of reassurance. "It going to be okay. I have you, you have me. We going to be okay."

Although his words were sweet, I was still worried about how his fans were going to react. What would they say? Would he lose them because of me? I couldn't help but voice the thought, wanting to know how he was handling the release.

Shaking his head, Jimin gave me another smile. "Don't worry about the fans my Noona. They more... supportive than you think. I posted picture. Read comments. A lot of happy ones."

Switching over to my social media account, I found Jimin's post.

park.jimin.btsofficial