"I'll call someone out to measure you right away, in the meantime, Yeosang can I discuss something with you? I need to confirm the measurements of your suit too".

Yeosang glances at Wooyoung who gives him a worried look, not wanting to be alone, mostly because of the unfamiliar place. "Um will it take long? We could do mine after you do Wooyoung's" 

"Don't worry! It'll take one minute max, I actually have a meeting that I'm running late for so we'll be done in a jiffy I promise!" Yeosang gives his boyfriend a worried look but Wooyoung just nods, telling them that it's okay to leave. They'd be just outside the room anyway.

Once he's alone in the room, Wooyoung hears someone entering straight away. He turns around to see a woman, dressed in way too extravagant clothes just to be measuring him.

The woman walks up to him. "I'll be measuring you today, Jung Wooyoung right?" He nods and she scribbles something down on her clipboard. He notices the woman stealing glances at him frequently and usually this wouldn't bother him but something about her gaze makes Wooyoung uncomfortable.

She walks closer to him, pulling out her measuring tape. Wooyoung's never been measured before but he's certain you don't have to stand this close, their bodies are nearly touching and he can feel the woman's breath on him.

When he takes a step away from her, she gives him a look and he gulps nervously, wanting this to be over when she hasn't even started yet.

Clearly, the woman doesn't notice Wooyoung's discomfort or even if she does, she doesn't care at all because she comes closer to Wooyoung despite him moving away.

"For more accurate measurements I recommend you take your shirt off" She tells him and Wooyoung widens his eyes, shaking his head.

"I'm fine, thank you" he says, it would make no difference anyway and he's definitely not comfortable taking his shirt of in front of someone who's eyeing him up like that.

She frowns, Wooyoung notices that she's unbuttoned her collar on her shirt. "Are you sure? We could have a little fun too" she places her finger on his chest and trails it up to his chin.

Wooyoung slaps her hand away from him and moves away from her "No". He says sternly but the woman isn't taking him seriously.

She laughs, as if she cant believe that he's rejecting her "why not? Scared of being caught? I can lock the door if you want".

Wooyoung scoffs in disbelief, wondering why she cant take a hint. He's no longer scared of her he's just annoyed that he's not going to get his measuring done and angry that this woman is harassing him. "One. You're not my type. Two. I'm taken" he says slowly so she can understand.

"What's your type then? I can do that for you" she says,  crossing her arms and not giving up.

"Men" Wooyoung says, raising his eyebrows smugly. It's satisfying watching her face fall.

Unfortunately, her surprised expression doesn't last long as she still comes closer to him, giving him a sultry look. Wooyoung sighs, clearly talking to her isn't working so he pushes her away from him by her shoulders. "Stop". He says seriously.

She smirks at him "I'm sure you boyfriend wont mind, don't worry about him. In fact, call him over too"

"The boyfriend does mind and will in fact be reporting you for harassment"

Both of them turn around to see Yeosang at the door fuming. Wooyoung sighs in relief and runs to him while the woman widens her eyes. "Your boyfriend- is Kang Yeosang" she gasps.

Wooyoung squeezes Yeosang's hand, a smile on his face watching the woman realise the consequences of her actions. Her face turns a deep red and she looks down, knowing she wont be let off easily.