"Save it," Samantha said shay shaying away, taking her stupid minions along with her.

Humayrah looked like she wanted to chop that girls head off and send it to her house for her parents to see.

"Leave it Humayrah, its no use," i said before she could do anything she would regret later.

She sighed.

"Fine. But you really should stand up for yourself, me and Nadia wont be there for you all the time to back up for."

I nod.

From now on i will stand up for myself.

Then Humayrahs face lit up. Now what is going on in that girls mind?

"Burgers?"

~~~

After we ate our burgers, lunch ended.

RINGGGGGG!!

Oh and there's the bell.

Me and my friends parted to go to our next period. I have P.E in the gym, Nadia has Science in the labortary lab, and Humayrah has English Literature in an English classroom somewhere in the school.

My next class is in the gym. Although the changing rooms are seperated through gender, the session is mixed. Also, Samantha is there. With none of my friends by my side, she will take advantage of this.

I enter the changing room earlier so that i dont have to deal with anything right now. I find a corner for myself to get changed. I get changed into a creamy white baggy top, black jogging bottoms with white piping, an adidas hoodie to hide my curves which i tie around my waist, a black hijab pinned securely on my head and black netted with white strings trainers.

When i finished getting changed, i hid my bag behind the cupboard, where noone would suspect it to be. The students start to pour into the classroom, Samantha and one of her barbie doll friend, Kyla, coming in last. I get the hint that i should leave now. While i was proceding to get out, someone tripped me over making me run into the door. Samantha uhhh i hate you.

Everyone erupts into laughter, my cheeks paint into a colour of red due to embarrassment. I quickly run out of the changing rooms.

"Ahhh, my favourite and sensible student Syeda," said my P.E. teacher, Mr Ibrahim smiling brightly at me.

He is one of those kind teachers who doesn't judge by religion but by actions.

"Hey Mr Ibrahim, how are you doin?" i say.

"Im fine. Can you please set up the balls in the middle. We are going to play dodge ball for our warm up."

I nod.

I place the balls in the middle neatly. When i was putting the last ball on the floor. Someone pushed me, making me fall flat on my face.

"Dont trip, towel head."

Uhhh Samantha. Why did you have to even come into my life? Just bloody get lost.

I get up rubbing my forehead. It stings a bit.

"Muhammad, you okay!" screamed Mr Ibrahim from the end of the room

"Yeah, im good," i said nodding my head.

Mr Ibrahim stood in the middle of the room clapping his hands for everyones attention saying,

"Okay so, class for our warm up we will be playing dodge ball..."

"...There will be two teams, Red and Blue. I will be splitting people into teams and also deciding the team captains. The teams will also be the same for our next task and so will be the teams."