He lifted his hands, gesturing a form of surrender before shrugging.

"Don't look at me, I'm as unaware as you are".

Marcella looked away from him, accepting his answer before a heavy sigh left her lips.

"You know what's funny".

"Hmm"?

"My husband was a fucking mafia lord and I was left with things that only a average semi rich man would have, he wasn't average".

Sebastian had no idea what she spoke of.

"I'm sure there were some things he owned that were illegal and he couldn't just lawfully leave it to you".

"True, but where did those things go"?

Sebastian stayed quiet, not understanding his sister's questioning.

"He left a request of being cremated if he were to die, I didn't even get to see his him before Tony told me that his body was fucking burned, I was his wife, I had that right".

"The divorce proceedings were already in place Marcella, I'm sure they took that into account".

"That's not the fucking point"!

Marcella leaned forward in a rush of anger, inches away from Sebastian's face.

"Alright, I think you've had too much to drink".

Sebastian reached for her glass which she pulled away, droplets of champagne escaping before she quickly downed the remains.

"Fuck off before I call security".

Sebastian sighed, standing up to leave as he wasn't in the mood to be her punching bag of grief, he was going through his own shit.

"I'll see you next week".

Marcella yelled another slew of insults, throwing her glass that barely reached him before slowly dozing off on her lounge chair.

He sighed, leaving the manor as one person invaded his thoughts, one he needed to visit.

*

"I really thought I'd never have to see your deceiving face again".

"Well glad I'm here to prove you wrong".

Axel stepped away from the front door, leaving it ajar so Sebastian could make his way through.

He closed it behind himself once he entered.

"Her shop has been closed for a week, is she here"?

"If she was I wouldn't have let you in".

Axel reached the kitchen, taking out a bottled water from the fridge before turning to look at a well dressed Sebastian.

His hair was sleek and shiny, laid back like a preppy college boy.

Also adorning a light blue long sleeved dress shirt with beige short khakis.

Axel did his best to ignore his dashing smile.

"Capri isn't coming back".

Sebastian's face fell.

"What do you mean"?

"What I said blondie".

He had been leaning against the counter, now walking away to reach the living room as he sat down on the couch, his unwanted visitor trailed behind him.

"She's gone, she needed a new start". Axel clarified.

"Where did she go"?

"Now why would I tell you that"?

He looked up, giving Sebastian an obvious look before grabbing the remote to turn on the tv.

The blonde sat next to him, easing into the seat before facing Axel.

"Do you mind if I stay for a bit"?

He wanted to mind, he wanted to tell him to leave and never come back.

Instead Axel lifted the remote to tune up the volume before snuggling into the seat.

A small smile appeared on Sebastian's face, taking his actions as a hushed yes before turning to face the television.

Both sat in silence, inaudibly accepting the unusual nature of their almost non existent companionship.

Whatever it was, it was welcomed.