Yacht

Capri kicked and slapped the water repeatedly, gasping for air as she floated to the top.

Her life vest had done it's job but now she was in the middle of the ocean, too far from the island.

Was Tony expecting her to swim to shore?

She had no clue on how to swim.

Selfish bastard.

Her erratic breathing died down as she looked around, water all over yet she was alive, relief flushed through her.

"Okay you can do this".

Capri did her best, peddling as she attempted to swim, a grin appeared on her face as she laughed in excitement.

"I'm doing it"!

Minutes had now passed and her initial excitement had died down when she realized she hadn't moved an inch, a scream of frustration left her lips as she angrily slapped the water, her arms tired from the failed attempt.

"Fuck"!

Running her wet hands over her face, capri dug her nails into her cheeks in vexation, coming to the conclusion that she had no way back to the island.

A loud horn reached her ears, causing her to snap her gaze to her right as a polished white yacht came into view, her smile broadened.

Lifting her tired arms, she waved in desperation, hoping that whoever was on the boat would see her.

"Hey, over here, help please"!

The yacht seemed to change direction as it now headed towards her, her smile broadened in solace, laughing as she felt saved from her current misfortune.

It neared, giving her an unfocused view of a man standing as he held onto the sail.

She ignored whoever it could be, only wanting to leave the water.

"Oh god, thank you so much, wherever you're headed take me with you as long as it's away from that island"! She yelled as the yacht got closer.

"Funny, that's exactly where I'm headed".

Her face fell as Mateo came into view, standing like a professional sailor as he grinned evilly at the woman in the water.

He turned around, grabbing a lifebuoy ring to throw it at an exhausted Capri.

"Grab on".

She shook her head.

"I'm not going back to that prison".

She turned around, doing her best to swim away as if there was another destination she could reach on her own.

"Grab the fuck on, you're not going anywhere and you'll be dead by night if I leave you out here".

She turned back around, glaring at the brooding man who was now rolling his eyes at her stubbornness.

Reluctantly Capri held on, feeling herself being pulled towards the yacht as Mateo yanked the rope.

"I hate you". She breathed out as he helped her onto the power vessel.

She fell on top, her back to the floor as she inhaled deeply.

"You look like you've run a mile". He joked.

"Try escaping from a mafia lord, it isn't easy".