Chapter 9: I Don't Believe I'll Experience My Peaceful Life Anytime Soon!

Start from the beginning

Operative 1: Don't disrespect Professor Ayanokouji!

Me: Fine, I'll go willingly. However, I'd like to pick up something that was near my dumpster. It fell out of my window, you see.

Operative 2: As long as you get that finished soon, we don't care. We'll accompany you so we can make sure you won't try to escape. 

Me: So be it. 

I led them to the alley behind my apartment, as I walked in. I crouched down and picked up a handful of dirt that always gets collected by the landlady at 7:00 am. 

Operative 1: Hey, what's taking s-

I threw dirt at the first operative's face as he tried to wipe it off as the other went in to give me a right hook.

Grabbing the palm of his fist, I hit his right elbow, right in the center with my own elbow, fracturing it, as he screamed out in pain. 

The first operative couldn't see as he punched air. I directed his partner in front of me, as he hit him clean in the face. 

I threw operative 2 on him as they tripped over a garbage bag, falling to the ground. 

At this I proceeded to release some of my pent up frustration and turned the two into bloody messes. 

Looking at my hands, they were a bit bloody, but not as much as my previous encounters from my younger years. 

Me: I apologize, but I can't just go right away. You see, I'd like to continue living school out in peace. 

Lifting the first operative's head, his grumbles and tears were evident. 

Me: So the next time you and your friend decide to be cocky little fucks, trying to ruin everything I plan to experience, remember the amount of chances I could have killed, butchered, and had the world forget the existences of you both. 

I dropped his head on the ground.

Me: Now clean yourselves up. You two stink pretty badly, especially the one I threw that disgusting dirt with dog shit. 

I got up and cleaned my hands with their handkerchief. I looked at my phone. Crap, I was already late for school.

...

...

...

 I got a bit of heat for being late, but I didn't care. I needed to speak with Mr. Sakayanagi. He could at least tell me what kind of forces would be deployed after me. 

A paper ball was thrown towards me from across the room. I caught it while still daydreaming about my options and search for a peaceful life.

Me: (What's this?)

I opened it up, revealing a message from a girl across the room.

???: Hey, what's your type, Kiyotaka?

There's no reason to answer this. I had enough troubles, having Nagatoro's friend group in my mind. Anymore and I think I might just lose it. 

I neatly folded it and threw it in my bag, as I planned to throw it out later. 

 Some of my class were talking about my rejection yesterday. Apparently, it was a popular student who happened to be running for student council president and as a result of my rejection, has not returned to school today. But I didn't care. At least she got her answer. I believe it's much more cruel to have a girl wait for a response, then be entirely open about your response. It saves more time.