"I told you I was trouble"

"You know that I'm no good"

Those are the lyrics my brain wanted to hear.

Good, perfect.

"This is some kind of a prediction, right?'' He grinned, looking into my eyes with his eyebrows up.

It's a good idea to joke about murder. Definitely makes it less tragic.

No.

God...if you're out there, please help me not to kill this man.

''Don't even think about joking about it now.'' I snapped and rolled my eyes at him.

''You're definitely not in a good mood today,'' He said, his voice expresses everything but fear, ''Murder wasn't on my today's agenda.'' Having blocked his phone, he adjusted his jacket.

''It's not on anyone's.'' I shrugged, hiding my trembling voice.

I don't want to show that I'm scared that he has power over me.

''No, it's on mine, just not until next week.'' He chewed on the inside of his cheek.

Did he really just say that he wanted to kill him? How can you say that so calmly?

Question: How was he planning to kill him and why?

Right now, someone needs to come out of the corner and say "congratulations it was a prank" or this man has to say it was part of some prank he was playing, that the gun was fake and that dick is alive.

''Was that your first kill?'' My eyes widened as he said that.

I felt trapped and so I panicked. My eyes started running on his face, while my brain was trying to come up with an answer to his weird question. He can't know who I am or what was in my life unless he can read minds, that I don't really believe in. I can come up with a lie and he'll believe me. No one can prove otherwise.

''Yeah, it was.'' I run my hand over my face, my chest rising and falling.

''Cody.'' I can barely hear his whisper.

''Sorry, uh-'' His gentle voice interrupted me.

''My name is Cody.'' He calmly said.

He barely gave me the chance to process his words when he spoke again.

''Don't you remember me?'' He swallowed harshly, grinding his teeth together.

Can somebody explain to me what he is talking about!? He's probably drunk or high, so there is no point in figuring that out. Although he's not behaving like a drug addict at all.

It's better to pretend I don't understand him.

''Do I have to?'' I ask, glancing over at him, showing my confusion.