Chapter six

WARNING: Explicit content.

I finally relaxed a bit. My mind cleared up but the ache in my chest didn't want to disappear.

I still felt heartbroken.

I sat down on the edge of the bed, trying to breathe properly. Having crossed my legs with my lips pressed together, I was trying to stop the tramble, but a little sob escaped from my lips.

I stared at the window and saw the rain begin. Small drops were sliding down my window. I want to be the rain. I want to make everything come alive again. I want to give people hope and joy. I want to wash away all the miseries.

The wind started to swing the trees, I reached out to open the window and suddenly felt the cold wind on my face. I heard the steady sound of rain and the soft lapping of water and didn't know whether it was grief or joy or something else that surged against my heart and held me there listening so long and late.

Air.

Finally, I felt a sudden relief in my chest. The worry started to leave my body. A few drops of rain fall on my face. I let the rain kiss me.

There is nothing greater than the wind.

The thunder gripped the earth and the lightning scrawled on the sky. With heavy rain, my heart was wild and desperate for freedom.

I heard a knock on my door.

I opened it and a strong smell of alcohol hit my nose.

It was Nick. He was drunk.

''You want something?'' I asked and crossed my arms over my chest.

He entered the room and closed the door behind him. I heard the click of the lock.

Why the hell did he have to lock the door? A sudden flutter of fear ran through my body.

''Take off your shirt. I want to touch you.'' His voice was full of firmness.

I took a few steps back, shocked by his words. I didn't know what to say to this statement.

I think I forgot my mother tongue.

''You have to sleep, you are drunk and probably you will regret about it later,'' I said, trying to bring his senses back to him.

''This is going to be so much fun.'' I heard his husky voice.

I felt like throwing up.

He approached me, grabbed my arms, and pushed me on the bed.

He was on top of me looking deep into my eyes.

I felt a sudden wave of tears running down my face.

''You are the woman I'm in love with, I have been waiting for so long for the moment like this, to feel your body in my arms, to have you beneath of me.'' His voice was raspy and full of lust. His gaze was so distant as if he wasn't there.

I didn't say anything and just started to sob. I tried to come up with something to bring him back but my brain didn't want to help me.

He tore my t-shirt and thrust himself upon me, I felt his warm breath on my skin. He kissed my neck and started to bite my ear.

''Please, I'm begging you, don't do this. I will scream if you don't stop this right now.'' I said. I knew that my room was at the end of the house and no one would hear me but I had to try.

His hand started to rub me through my underwear.

Then he grabbed my waist and pulled my hair so hard that I screamed in pain.

I tried to bite his arm. Maybe it could stop him but he only got angrier and punched me in the face. I felt a metallic taste on my lips. It was blood. He busted my lip.

I'm not wearing a bra, so he trailed a way of kisses from my neck to my nipple. I pulled his hair so badly that he had to look into my eyes again.

''I like it when you are rough. Don't stop and maybe I will let you cum.'' A whisper came to my ear.

I have never felt so helpless. I want to scream but my eyes are full of tears and only a small cry escaped from my mouth. I never thought that my first time would be like that. In books that I have read girls always lose their virginity to someone, they are truly in love with. They are covered in love and gentleness, but not me.

He took my hands and pressed them above my head. When he pressed his thighs against mine I felt his bulge and wanted to cry even more.

''I can't wait to feel you on my dick.'' I felt his finger pushed aside my underwear and slipped it inside me without any hesitation.

''You are crazy, you can't force yourself on me. It's not how it works. You just make it worse for both of us.'' I tried to catch my breath.

''You are fucking with half of your friend. It's not that difficult to ride me, your future husband.'' He said and thrust into me with two fingers.

I cried out in pain.

''Look at me I want to see your eyes while I'm fingering you.'' I heard the anger in his voice.

I didn't want to look at him and I turned my head to the right.

A statue.

I snapped my hand from his tight grip and grabbed the statue.

It feels like forever but in reality, it all happened in a few seconds.

The last thing I remember is I was all covered in blood.

Nick is laying on top of me with his head bleeding.

I killed him...