~Truth or Dare~ MatsuHana Smut 😈

•Warnings• uh yeah it's smut so be prepared 🥴🤚
My new bestie helped me with this story so thx 💕✨

Summary- Mattsun likes Makki and he wants a reason to make out with him, things then become a little heated.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
•No one's P.O.V•

Mattsun was hanging out at Makki's house, you know... the usually.

They were getting bored so they decided to play truth or dare but.... WITH A TWIST~

The twist is that if you back down from the Truth Or Dare question, you have to pick from a bowl of consequence and you HAVE to do what it says.

Each boy gets 4 little pieces of paper.

Mattsun decided to write on his first one 'You have to scream I LIKE DICK in class with the most strict teacher Mrs. Wilson'. His second was a simple 'Eat a spoon full of mustard'. His third was no talking for a WHOLE day'. His last one was.... 'You have to make out with the other person'.

Mattsun thought that this would give him a reason to make out with his best friend.

Makki on the other hand wrote on his first one 'Flirt with Oikawa until Iwa gets mad'. His second was 'Throw your phone off a tall building'. His third was 'Moan in an old man's ear'. And Makki's last one was 'You have to buy the other person their favorite food'.

They put all of the papers in a bowl and mixed them around.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors for who asks first?" Makki asks.

"You know it" Mattsun says with a smirk.

"Ready"

"Rock"

"Paper"

"Scissors"

"Shoot!"

"HAHA! I WIN BRO!" Makki screams.

"Okay okay yeah whatever" Mattsun sulks.

"Okay Truth Or Dare?" Makki says with an evil smirk.

"Uh dare!"

"I dare you to shave off all your hair"

"I- what- bro... no way! I'm not"

"Welp then looks like you gotta draw out a piece of paper"

"Ugh whatever, suck my dick" Mattsun rolls his eyes as he chooses a paper.

"I got.... Moan in an old man's ear- MAKKI WTF" Mattsun yells while Makki is crying because of how bad he's laughing.

"I when tho? I don't know where there are old people?" Mattsun says confused.

"W-we'll just do it l-later" Makki says still DYING of laughter.

"Okay now... Truth Or Dare" Mattsun says hoping he can get revenge.

"Uh how 'bout we go with an 'ol good truth" Makki says in a Texan accent.

"Please never speak like that again"

"Fine whatever party pooper, Truth"

"Is it true that you like someone?" Mattsun asked actually curious.

"I- uh- no I'm skipping" Makki stutters.

Makki pulls a piece of paper out of the bowl.

"It says.... DRUM ROLL.... You have to make out with the other person....." Makki says and looks at Mattsun.