~Someone's Horny~ OsaSuna Smut 😈

•Warning• This is a smut so yeah, inappropriate content ahead 🥴🤙

Summary~ Suna is horny but Osamu isn't home. Little did Suna know Osamu was coming home early.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•No one's P.O.V•

Suna was REALLY horny and he really wanted to be fucked senseless right now, but, 'Samu wasn't home because he was out running errands and he won't be home until later.

Suna sat on his bed trying to contain his rock hard boner.

He really wanted to text Osamu to come home quickly but he didn't want to embarrass himself.

He started scrolling through his phone looking at pictures of Osamu.

Why?

Well he doesn't really know because it's just making him hornier.

He started rubbing his hard-on through his shorts.

"Nghhh..I wish 'Samu was here"

He started taking off his shorts along with his boxers.

He reaches into the bedside table drawer and grabbed a vibrating dildo. He puts it into his mouth imagining it's Osamu.

While he was sucking off the toy, he was also jerking off to the thought of Osamu deepthroating him.

Once he thought the vibrator was lubed enough he entered it into his hole, stoping halfway to get used to it.

It was nothing compared to Osamu's dick but Suna hasn't been fucked in a couple of weeks so he's pretty tight.

Once he put it all the way in he turned it on to medium.

He started thrusting it in and out of his needy hole moaning Osamu's name.

He got on his hands and knees and continued to thrust it, wishing it was Osamu.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
•Suna's P.O.V•

"AhHhH.... S- 'Samu"

"It feels s-so good nghhh" I just wish it was actually 'Samu.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
•No one's P.O.V•

Suna was still thrusting at a steady pace.

Little did he know, over all his girlish moans... Osamu had already came home and was watching Suna unravel infront of him.

"Well we'll well, what do we have here" Osamu said with a devilish smirk on his face.

The second Suna heard him he whipped his head around, and pulled out the vibrator turning it off as well.

"I-uh I-" Suna blushed, he found this really embarrassing but Osamu on the other hand... he found it so immensely hot.

"Oh Sunarin.. why did ya stop" Still smirking Osamu walked over to where Suna was and took the dildo, flipping Suna on his stomach with his ass up. He turned on the vibrator and shoved it back into him.

"AHh ahhhh... S- 'Samu nghh"

"Eh? That's not my name" Osamu slapped Suna's ass making him let out a high pitched moan.