"So how's everything?", he asked. Their hands were entwined with each others. They're going towards his room.

"It's really beautiful. Your house is awesome Shivaay", she exclaimed. He smiled heartily.

He opened the door of his room and let her go inside. She wanted inside. His room was different from his room back in Oberoi mansion as she has gone to his room once. That had contrast of different shades of blue.

The room here, had contrast of coffee brown and beige. A celling to floor window was giving the view of the garden, outside. Suddenly she squealed making him walk to her. She was standing at the threshold of balcony.

"You've balcony in your room! You know I love rooms with balconies", she grinned. He smiled wrapping arm around her shoulder.

"I know. You also have one in your room right?", he asked. She nodded grinning.

"Btw, how do you?", she narrowed her eyes. He shrugged smiling.

"Are you stalking me, Mr. Oberoi?", she asked playfully. Her hand reached to his collar fixing it.

"What if I am Ms. D'souza?", he raised his eyebrow, moving his arm from her shoulder to her waist.

"Stalking is not a good thing mister", she said coming in front of him. He caged her between his arms.

"Yeah? I don't care", he winked and pecked her nose. She giggled scrunching.

"Definitely", she moved her hand to his cheek, caressing his stubble. He leaned to her touch. Their face was just few inches away. He titled his face and brushed his lips against hers, she closed her eyes with smile. He was going to kiss her when her phone started ringing, startling both of them.

She looked down blushing while he groaned.

"If it's anyone from those 6 monkey, I am firing them", he scowled. She chuckled slapping his chest and took out her phone from pocket.

"Yup Gauri", she said making Shivaay groan more.

"Annika where are you?", Gauri asked.

"I uh- with Shivaay! Why?", annika asked back.

"Oh so you're in Oberoi mansion? Fine then", she sighed.

"No Gauri. I am at Shivaay's house. He has brought me to show it", Annika said. Shivaay actioned her to keep call on speaker. She did so.

"Oh shit! Annika.. You won't be able to come home today", both looked at each other confused.

"Why Gauri?", it was Shivaay who asked this time.

"Bhaiya, actually there's a kind of long traffic here at the flyover. She won't be able to come home as the traffic is till our locality. Thanks to god, me and Bhavya reached back before it go intense", Gauri explained. Annika's mouth opened wide and a frown comes on her head.

"Ab main kya karun?", she said worried.

"Annika, you're at Bhaiya's home right. You can stay there", Gauri said.

"But-", she stopped as Shivaay cut in between.

"Of course she can. You guys don't worry. Annika will be safe here", he said.

"If she's with you, I am sure she's safe", Gauri said. He smiled lightly.

"Umm..okay, I will stay here", Annika mumbled.

"Yay! Great then. We'll inform you in morning if traffic has sorted or not", Gauri said.

"Hmm. Close the doors and windows properly and stay safe both of you", Annika said.