Chapter 100

wow.

100 chapters 😭

my best guess is there's about 50 chapters left until this story ends.

maybe..

as a reward, here's a deleted scene from last chapter that stupid me forgot to put at the end of the last chapter.

ooc? very much. that's why i got rid of it.

but anyways, thanks for sticking this long 💕

enjoy :)

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

summer is over and the cool breeze of the air signals that fall was quick to take its place. for you, this only means that costumes get redesigned to fit for the cold weather which also means that almost everyone is gonna bombard you with the task of taking their costumes to your house so your dad can work on them.

how annoying.

negotiating with your dad, going over what your classmates want exactly? more talking than you already have to do. you're actually on your way to your house right now. as instructed, your lovely father told you to stop by to pick up some medication that'll help with your slight illness.

at least, that's what he thinks you're going over for.

he's half right. you are here to follow his orders like the smart human you are. but, you're also here because of your talk you had with three specific boys.

they've somehow convinced you to converse with your father on the behalf of finding out your past.

you'd give them credit, they managed to connect a lot of missing points. they do make sense, in some ways, but it's only a theory. there could be many missing holes that showcase the real reality of whatever the hell happened to you and your family.

'shoto's right...if my dad wants my forgiveness so bad, maybe getting information like this is gonna be easy.'

what do you even ask?

you know you're gonna have to be careful with your words. if anything goes wrong or if you say anything out of line, the chances of you actually getting answers go slim to none.

so mentally? you're restless. anxious.

physically? you're ready to hibernate.

even with the amount of sleep you got due to your loving boyfriend who persisted you get a good amount of rest, you still feel fatigued.

maybe it's a side affect.

you'll have to push it away for now, seeing that you're unconsciously punching in the code to your house. although it is sunday and there's no school today, you opted to go alone. izuku was begging for you to let him tag along but if he did, you don't know if your dad would've been so cooperative.