"Bro why dont you go home and take a shower, get changed , something." Jake said from the doorway. My eyes stayed on Tori for a few lingering seconds before i let them drift to Jake.

"Are you tryna tell me i smell?" 

"No.... well yeah kinda. Trust me just shower up and change you ll feel better, and i bet tori wouldn't like you reeking when she wakes up." He said and i didn't miss how he hesitated saying when, you could hear the unheard 'if' still which made me tense slightly, which Jake noticed.

"Look ill have one of the guys bring a change of clothes here but you need to use there shower then." He said pointing to the door i shivered at the thought of using these bloodsuckers shower. well do they even shower? hm..

"Yeah, okay. But bring a towel." I Huffed, ill use the shower here for Tori but no way in hell am i using there towel. Jake nodded and walked out after kissing his sisters cheek, leaving me yet again alone with my unconscious mate. Not long after Seth came with my Jan-sport backpack with my things in it and i walked to the bathroom. No point in asking for permission, since i basically lived here for almost a week now. I showered quickly washed my body and hair, and hopped out and dried myself off in record time while slipping on the pair of sweatpants and t-shirt Seth brought me and i quickly made my way back to the room but nearly knocked right into a petite rock hard figure.

"Wooh there pixie." i said and stepped back from her freezing cold touch.

"Wait whats happened?! Ive only been gone for 5-10 minutes tops!" i said following her rapid pace back to Tori's room.

"Shes waking up."

                                                  **********

"Alice do you see anything!" I yelled after 10 minutes Tori still hasn't woken up.

"No i cant see your kind! " I ran a hand through my hair stressed. My fist balling up at my side as i nearly rip my hair out in frustration.

"You seen Tori's future before the battle though!" I exclaimed trying extremely hard to not raise my voice. she flinched at my strained voice nevertheless.

"That was once and there was ALOT of my kind intertwined with her future. I don't know !" she yelled clearly frustrated also.

"Her finger moved! That's a sure sign of consciousness. but that was over 11 and a half minutes ago and no other movement, I took her off the meds to help her wake up but every minuite that goes by there's more chance of difficulties or discomfort for tori..." Carlisle hovered over Tori, checking her vital signs.

"Shes alive, that's for sure but every moment that goes by there's higher risks of possible infection, brain damage...-" I interrupted him before he could go further. 

"What the hell do you mean brain damage, put her back on the freaking meds then!"He ran his hand through his blond hair frustrated (probably with me mostly) and sighed.

"The type of coma people awaken from after months or years are those caused by infections, such as encephalitis,inflammation/infection of the brain and meningitis.  Both viral and bacterial infections can cause long term unconsciousness that they may or may not recover from. These patients sometimes wake up all at once, but in Tori's case sense her genetic makeup, and number of chromosomes is proved after the tests i have preformed with a few blood samples proved your kind is different than a normal humans so she will wake up sooner than a critical normal coma , i am not a 100% sure of the effects may be when she wakes up but a normal human would need physical rehab, but most of the time they still have their previously learned abilities. " Ok doctor like i really know half the shit you just rambed out... 

"-I missed one thing, memory. Head injured patients will most often have some retrograde amnesia, never remembering the period surounding their injury." I stared at him until his words sunken in, my jaw dropping slightly and i didnt know what to say. So i did the only think i could do, i ran.

Hello my beautiful fans! Im so sorry about the delay and i know this isnt a full chapter but this is part one but i wanted to give you something to hold you over for a day or so until i update the other half! also im sorry for the confusion with the bonus christmas chapter but i hope the confusion is gone now! I love you guys and this chapter is not yet editted ! please comment what you think of the story so far ! :) 

~Love BiteMyAmbition <3 Xoxoxoxoxo