Niki look around . It felt like he is supposed to be wearing a suit to be able to enter here .

"We are here,"

"I hope you know your manners and you can start the boyfriend things now," i said while looking at my compact mirror to see my makeup.

"Yea im from Japan," he said but i was confused as though 'what does that has to do with anything' . "We learned a lot about manners," he continued.

"Oh sorry," i smiled "Shall we?"

I started to go inside , revealing all of the people having meals , talking , laughing and even dancing even though there's no party music.. "Oh there's a lot of people," I heard Niki said.

"This way ma'am," a waiter lead us and brought us to a private room. We went inside and saw my mother , my father or supposedly 'step father' and sister inside.

"You finally came" my father spoke.

"Im sorry , im usually not like this," i tried giving reasons to not make the situation tense.

"Who is that," he said again . I elbowed Ni-ki at the side of me . He quickly noticed.

"Hi , my name is Nishimura Riki , i prefer to be called Ni-ki," He then bowed to him. My mother smiled awkwardly at her husband and as we met eyes her face was tense again .

"He's my boyfriend," i said and slipped my hands into his hands . My mother looked at Niki and looked at him up and down and Niki noticed it .

He leaned into me , "Should i be wearing suit or something,"

"No , my mother is just suck at fashion," and we both smiled. He bowed to my mother and suddenly handed her the bouquet of flowers he bought.

"For me?" My mother , Nam Bitna raised her eyebrows looking at the bouquet while Ni-ki just smiled . She took it and put it on the floor .

I can't help but notice Ni-ki's frown. I grabbed his shirt and told him to sit down and eat. A couple of minutes passed,

"So tell me about yourself Ni-ki ,"

Ni-ki was startled as he was eating , he clumsily put down his cutlery and finished the food in his mouth . "I... was born in Japan , im twenty two-"

"No. Your job , your company perhaps,"

My eyes widened. Ni-ki looked at me before trying to answer. He never asked this from the previous guys... "I ...." Ni-ki blurted out . I was just going to answer but

" I work as a website developer..." he answered.

"Ouh i know some friends that are the same," he said , putting on a small smile to Ni-ki while he just awkwardly smile and nodded in response .

A minute passed.

"What do you think . Do you think that your relationship is going to be successful with Eunbi?" My mother asked Ni-ki. Now why is she like this.

"Mom." I tensed.

"Every guy she dates are so boring , lacking and so not professional,"

"Mom"

"Do you think you are not one of them?" She sipped a drink .

My hands curled into a fist , remembering the hurtful words she said about the guys i met even to him.... to my first love .

Ni-ki was silent for a second but immediately said,

"Well i think you shouldn't be so quick to judge a person ma'am. If your way to pick a man for your daughter is wanting them to be not boring , then maybe consider to see how they act with you for the year. Not just from a single eating and talking meeting," Ni-ki replied.

"Excuse me,"

"He's right Bitna ," my father said to her and my mother immediately shut her mouth and silence entered again. I can't do this.

"Excuse me , i will be back ," i said . Grabbing my things and hurriedly went out . Ni-ki kind of panicked, scared to be alone with her family and excused himself too . "Sorry i need to go too,"

Ni-ki went out and the room became silent again . "Well the guy is cute," my sister said.

Ni-ki caught up with me , "Hey hey where are you going," he grabbed my hand making me turned.

"Fresh air, wanna come?"

"Oh .... Sure i guess,"

I went outside and Ni-ki followed . I walked , getting farther and farther from the building . "You said you wanted to have fresh air?" He asked.

"Yea but away from here,"

"Oh so we're ditching it?"

"Yea you want to stay there? Sure im not stopping you,"

He stopped me ."Okay this is not you . Where is the girl who didn't read the terms and conditions before?" He said maybe sarcasticallly.

"What do you mean , im here,"

"Yea you're surely not," "Come on i know where to go," he said as he grabbed my hands .

"Where" i asked

"Lotte World"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SMELLY BOSS IS CALLING....

Voicemail....

MISSED CALL FROM SMELLY BOSS

SMELLY BOSS:
Niki answer me.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

꒰ 🐾 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ˗ˏˋ

HELLO IM BACK

HELLO IM BACK

sorry im in writing slump , this time it took me a while sorryy

hope this is not too boring , i kind of forgot the original plan i want to write for this story but lol let's just go with this . this one is unedited sorry for the mistakes. thank you so much for reading and
thank you for the anticipation. keep the comments in , i love them so much hehe.