0.4 | up & down

Beginne am Anfang

I looked at my watch , getting nervous "Uhhh a couple of minutes more! Hehe sorry it looks like my skirt is not cooperating today er yeah," now that was a very fake giggle. If i have to tell the truth , im worried because my supposedly to be 'boyfriend' today is late for 25 minutes right now . Great

I ended the call . "Arghhh!"

"Where the hell is he," i ran my fingers through my hair and looked at the message he sent minutes ago saying he is 'almost' here. I broke down on a bench and palmed my face.

"Im here! Im here!"

I look up at the source of the voice and saw him running towards me with a bouquet of flowers in his hand . he was wearing a simple coat that is just over his hips , a shirt underneath and a matching pants . His grey hair was styled perfectly and a nice watch was decorating his hands that all of that completely fits the casual but nice outfit.

Woah .... okay he is handsome....

Niki was panting , "Im so sorry im late,"

I snapped back into reality , standing and crossed my hands , lifting an eyebrow up , "Are you late because you were buying the flowers for me?"

"This? Ah sorry this is not for you,"

I could feel my heart shattering a bit and felt my cheeks heating up , not because i was blushing shyly its because i was embarrassed. "Ouh is that so . Okay....." i nodded my head in response awkwardly.

I made my lips in a thin line "Okay now you're here let's go,"

Ni-ki just nodded , "Is this the place?" He pointed to a building in front of us. I turned around , "Close," and redirect his finger next to the building he just pointed.

Niki's mouth widen , that tall building.....

Is she like....the company's daughter or something

"Hey would you please get your ass to get going. We are literally late," i half-yelled , kind of annoyed at my 'boyfriend'.

He look startled . "Sorry sorry" and jogged his way beside me , taking my hands into his.

"What are you doing?" i broke off and looked at him in the eyes

"Erm holding your hand?"

"Yea cool , sweet , romantic or whatever save it when we see my parents," I hurriedly walked my way leaving him .

He gulped . "Her aries side is showing for sure,"

The air inside the building changed when Niki entered . He caught up with Eunbi and the security let Eunbi in and while he was trying to do the same , he was stopped by them .

"Do you have an appointment?" the other man said , putting his hands in front of Niki .

"Yea i do," Niki tried to walk but was immediately stopped again.

"No appointment no enter"

"Im-" Niki tried to say but ...

"He's with me" I said to the guy.

"Yea what she said," Niki looked at the guy mischievously and smiled . The other guy just muttered sorry slowly but in a tense way. Niki fixed his coat and walked .