2. Breaking into Kakashi sensei's life

Lady Tsunade, as the Fifth Hokage, decides that she was too bored with all the paperwork and grabbed the first idea her mind suggested to get some entertainment back in her life. She decided to summon all of Konoha 11, and their sensei, and hold a quize. Each genin team will answer a question about their sensei, and each sensei would about their student.
And the genin of team 7 had never felt this out-done by anyone. Not even Naruto, the dead-last at the academy, had seen someone win to him by such a big lead.

Turns out their sensei knows them better than they knew him, and it wasn't settling well with the three genin. So they decide to pester their sensei for ALL those details. It went worse and better than what they had expected, both at the same time.

***

"Maa, why the sulking?" Kakashi questioned looking at his genin. 

"We did terrible, in case you didn't notice", Sasuke grumbled. 

Kakashi blinked a few times, surprised. 

"The quiz? It was just a time-pass exercise Lady Tsunade designed because she was bored, you guys are taking it a little too-"

"That's not the point 'ttebayo!" Naruto exclaims. "We just realized that..."

"We don't know anything about you, Kakashi sensei", Sakura mumbled.

"Dattebayo!"

"Hn."

Kakashi raised an eyebrow. "Uh... and that matters because...why?"

"Sensei..." Sakura started, as if talking to a 5-year-old. "Wouldn't anyone be mad if they realize their genins are oblivious idiots?" 

Kakashi raised his eyebrows. "You think I'm mad just because you don't know much about me?"

"Correction", Sasuke started. "Scratch the 'much', we don't know anything about you Kakashi", he grumbled. 

"And... that makes you guys sulk because...why?" Kakashi questioned. 

Sakura looked down, sniffing, making Kakashi look at the scene horrified. 

"He thinks we don't even care enough to think about what he would feel. We are terrible students!" she continued sniffing. 

"Wait, Sakura, that is not what I-"

"I know right", Naruto fell down to the ground, wailing dramatically. 

"Uh- Naruto-"

"Hn", Sasuke mumbled, looking down, hiding his face behind his collar, and kicking a stone. A depressed cloud formed over all three of them.

"You guys..." Kakashi muttered, sweatdropping at their antics. 

Kakashi rolled his eyes and spent fifteen solid minutes ignoring the three of them, and simply reading his 'classic literature' in a corner. However even elite jonin had a patience limit, and Naruto was known to never give up. So when civilians started showing outside their houses to question Naruto's loud wails, which seemed to be getting louder every second, he gave in.

"Alright, what do I need to do to get you guys to stop?" he questioned.

"Tell us about you!" the three of them said, perked up at once. Kakashi sweat dropped at the 180-degree-moodswing. 

"Me?" he muttered, pointing a finger towards himself, while his eye reflected pure boredom. "I'm Kakashi Hatake. My likes and dislikes? I don't really feel like telling you that. My dream for the future? Never really thought about it, and my hobbies? I have lots of hobbies."