Episode 27

All enjoyed the day with their family! Atlast, family is everything!
But, Siv is thinking about that boy! She slept in her room!

Sam POV

We are just happy here! My whole family and the friends who is my family all are here! But, she is not okay till now! I asked many number of times! But, she didn't even utter a word! Why can't she say to me! We all had lunch together! She is too silent! I pulled her legs to make her talk! Even, Sifa tried to talk! But, she didn't even respond! I asked Sifa to keep quiet! Elder's went for their afternoon nap!
Except Siv, everyone are here! All are talking and teasing each other!! But, my mind is fully pre occupied! I asked Sifa to take care of her! Coz I want to say everything to other's first! If Sifa hears this, she might get panicked! So, I told her to get in to her room!

Sam: Macha! Na onnu sollanum da!
Dee: Soldra! Ethum problem ah?
Amr: Ama! Ennachu? Ava enna sonna?
Sam: Wait! Let me say!
He said everything that happened for the past two days, except their confession and their personal moments! He also said about that boy, who kept on staring her!
Dee: Apo, avana pathu thn nee bus stop la kova pattiya?
Sam: Ama da!
Sri: Angaye sollirklam la da! Avana oru vali pannirpen!
Sam: Already Ava etho enta marakira da! Athu enna nu tryanum! Something is bothering her!
Bhu: Enna slra nee? Ava onkuda thane iruntha? Onku tryama enna nadanthurkum?
Sri: Ama da! Thaniya enga pona?
Sam: Bus la ava thaniya than da first iruntha! Aprm thn, restroom ponapo anga oru rendu peru ivala follow panni bus varaikum vanthanga! Aprm thn enkuda iruntha! Then, nethu lunch vanga thaniya pona! Athu kaprm thn, ava etho maari iruntha!
Sri: Avltaye ketralam da! Ipdiye iruntha stress airva!
Sam: Ama da! Night lam cold! Vidu! Na kekren avlta! Knjm neram toongalam da!
Sri: Macha! Na vtku poitu varen! Evening varapo Amma va kutitu varen!
Dee: Seri da.!
Bhu: Naanum varen! Aunty ah pathu rmba naal achu!
Amr: Seri! Va polam!

Sri along with Bhuvi and Amritha went to his house!

Sam: Na avala pathuttu Varen da!
Dee: Nanum varen da!
They both went to her room! But, she is not there! Sifa is sleeping in the bed alone! She is standing in her balcony with tears in her eyes! They both are shocked to see this! They ran to her!

Dee: Siv!
Siv: Sollu na!
Seeing them, she wiped her tears and pretend to be normal!
Dee: Toongalayaaa da nee?
Siv: Thookam varla na! Athan!
Deepan eyed Sam that he will go out! And ask her the reason! Sam nodded Yes!
Dee: Macha! Take care of her! Na aprm varen!
Sam: Seri da!
Dee: Siv! Whatever happens you will have us on your back!
Siv: I know na!
Deepan kissed her forehead and left them!

They both stood there! The place is filled by silence!

Sam POV

She is not even seeing me! The place is filled with silence! I know she won't talk! I should break this silence!
I slowly touched her shoulder! She looked at me!! That's it she jumped on me and hugged me! Her legs are floating in the air! I carefully held her by her waist! She is keep on crying! My Shoulders are wet coz of her tears! I just caressed her hair to make her sure that she is safe with me! Unknowingly, tears formed in my eyes!! After around 15minutes of her cry, she started to weep! I slowly made her to stand in the feet!

Sam was pleading to Siv to tell what happened?! But she didn't even opened her mouth!! More than anything she had fear that if he know this what her man will do?! This will become an big issues!! Already they have faced many problems..!! So Siv was very scared to tell him!

Siv started to move from the place!! Sam held her hands but she pushed off! So he just pulled her by waist but she was already scared coz of that boy, as that held, it reminds him!! In fear she pushed Sam hardly! His elbow hit in the wood of the bed he got sudden shock there screamed!!
Siv was not mentally present here! After hearing his scream she ran to him!