Episode 15

Part 2

After few seconds, Bhuvi fell down! They rushed to her! Siv started to shout her name! Deepan made her to laid on his lap!
At the same time, Sri and Amritha came to their house to spend some time with them! Seeing them like this, Sri and Amritha runs to them! Sri just hugged Siv! Soon, Siv too fainted!!

Immediately Sam went to her and tapped her face! They didn't understand anything why they are crying!
Dee: Dei what happened to them da?
Sam: Siv! Bhuvi! Get up!
Sri: Amru! go and bring some water!
She split water on both Bhuvi and Siv! Bhuvi getup first! Deepan hugs her, she saw everyone and she didn't understand what happened! Deepan released his hug!
She saw Siv and shouted!

Bhu: Sam! What happened to Siv?
Sam: Nothing happened ma! She also fainted next to you! First drink some water!
Dee: Drink this water!!
Bhu: No! I don't water, Siv get up da she taps her face by crying!
Sam: Siv! What happened to her? Siv! Wake up da! Please! Don't make me panic!
Dee: Will get her to the bed da! Just carry her!
Without even a next thought Sam Carried her to the bed!
Sri: Get some water! Amru go!
Amru: Haan!
Bhu: Siv! Please Siv! See mee!
Dee: What happened to you Both?
Bhu: First see her! Will say everything afterwards!

Sam splashes water on her face! She slowly opened her eyes! She searched for Sam, he is no where to found! When she tries to get up one hand hold her and make her to laid down! She saw her Sam! He made her to lay on his lap! She got up and hugged him tightly and started to cry loudly! Even Sam's eyes filled with tears!

Bhu: Sorry Siv! Everything is only coz of me! Please leave me!
Bhuvi got up and run to terrace. Siv will run behind her! And all will follow both of them. Siv stopped Bhuvi on terrace hugged her they both are crying then all these people come there!
Sam: What happened tell us first?
Dee: First you people stop crying and tell what happened!
Sri: yes if we are there for you...! why you ppl are crying ?
Amru goes near them and consoles them!

Sri: Let's go down first! It's very cool here!
Sam: Seri da!
Amru: Bhuvi! Come!
Sri: Siv! Will go da! Come! Don't worry! Anna irken!
Siv: I know anna!
Everyone went to Siv's room!
Dee: Macha! Let's talk about this afterwards da! First let them take rest!
Sri: Correct da!
Dee: Amritha! You be with Bhuvi! Macha be with Siv! Myself and Sri will go and get some dinner and come! Amru, make call for Madhu! If she's okay we can get her here! I don't know whether Shravan will know her as our friend!
Amru: Will call her Anna!

Amritha made call to Madhu!
Mad: Hye Amritha!
Amr: Hye da! If you're okay you can come to our house da! Coz tomorrow is a weekend, so we can spend some time together!
Mad: Okay da! Will come tomorrow! But can you send someone to pick me up!
Amr: No issues da! Sri will come!
Mad: Okay da! Thanks
Amr: Take care da!

Amr: She will come by tomorrow! Sri just pick her up! I'll send her address!
Dee: Okay Amritha!
Sri: I'll pick her!

Sam eyed Sri to take everyone out!
Sam: Amru! Be with Bhuvi! Make her to change the dress! Give something to eat! She is low! Sri take care of Deepan! Be with him!
Amru: Okay Sam! Take of Siv!
Sam: Okay da!
Soon everyone went out!

Sam and Siv are alone! Still in the hugging position! He slowly made her to look at him!

Sam: Siv! Please da! Say what is the thing? You always have me in your back! You know me right?
Siv: I know da!🥺❤️
Sam: Then why are you not trusting me? What's the problem now?
Siv: Ey! I trust you more than myself!
Sam: Aprm enna da? What happened?
Why you both are like this?
Siv: Sam! I'll say everything! But don't get angry! Please!
Sam: Say da!

Flashback

Siv POV:

When we are returning from washroom, I felt somone holding my hands and dragging inside a room! After that I saw Shravan and his frnds standing in room! They locked the room! Bhuvi and I saw eachother! Shravan came near me and started to laugh! I saw him very angrily that's it he got up from his place and caught my throat! I was out of breath he holded my neck tightly..! Bhuvi came near us and she tried to remove his hands! His friends hold her hands and they held her hand tightly! Bhuvi started to scream for help! I was totally out of breath! I can't even breath! By gathering all of my strengths I pushed him! He fell down! But again he immediately came and slapped me thrice! I fell down! Bhuvi pleaded him! He left me after giving a smirk and death glare expression! Then he bend down to Bhuvi and told her " Don't cry Baby! This is just the beginning you will face more than these...!" He again saw me and says like If you act too smart, you both will see the hell! Saying this, he again slapped me and he left with his friends! I saw Bhuvi! Her hand was fully reddish coz of their hold! It's just pained me!