Chapter 5: New Techniques

A.N. I hope you're all ready for some badassery, and to finally see two of Sakura's new techniques. Enjoy!

I don't own YYH, just my OCs.

*******

Chapter 5

In the back of her mind, Sakura was faintly aware that she'd never really kissed a boy before and didn't know if she was even doing it right, but Kurama felt so good she didn't care. Judging by the way he pulled her in closer towards him and his enthusiastic reciprocation, he didn't much care either. His soft lips, the hunger in his kiss, the intoxicating aroma that seemed to surround him...

After a moment, Sakura moved away slightly. "Sorry," she mumbled.

Kurama blinked. "Whatever for?"

"I should've asked first,"

He pressed his lips to her forehead. "You have permission, my lovely Sakura. You always do,"

Sakura's eyes filled with tears of joy. "So do you,"

"Shall we go find Hiei?" Kurama smiled. Sakura nodded. He took her hand and led her once more back to the trees.

*******

Walking towards the hotel elevator, Yusuke was so busy grumbling to himself he didn't notice the imposing figure blocking their way.

"Yusuke Urameshi,"

"Yeah, what?" Yusuke growled, still ratty about Sakura's little escapade.

Kuwabara paused and nudged Yusuke nervously. "Urameshi..."

Irritably, Yusuke looked up. As soon as his eyes met with those of this unwelcome stranger, his defences immediately rose. Well-built, unkempt hair, a burn scar above the right eye. His piercing blue orbs seemed to look right through Yusuke's soul.

Scarface smiled. "How nice to finally pay my respects to the Spirit Detective after all this time,"

"What's that supposed to mean? And who the hell are you?" Yusuke snipped.

"How hostile. And I thought your sister had a sharp tongue," Scarface smirked. "I just wanted to chat,"

Is he the guy who talked to Kura in the first round? I never asked what he looked like. 

Yusuke glared at him. "How do you know anything about my sister?" he snorted. "As for the sharp tongue, who do you think taught her in the first place?"

"I had the pleasure of meeting Sakura not two days ago," Scarface explained calmly. "It was brief, but she certainly knows how to leave an impression,"

"Kura? When did that happen?" Kuwabara asked blankly. "You weren't part of Team Rokuyukai,"

"Correct, Kuwabara. Sakura and I exchanged pleasantries while you were preoccupied with Rinku,"

Yusuke ground his teeth together. "So you're the one Kurama told me about. You work for Sakyo. Who are you and what do you want?"

"Now really, Yusuke. Your sister asked me the same thing," Scarface ran a hand through his hair. "Think about it. If I didn't tell Sakura, what makes you think it'll be any different for you?"

"Look, Scarface," Yusuke snapped. "I don't really care what your name is. What I care about is you and your boss staying the hell away from my sister, got it?"

"What he said!" Kuwabara agreed. "Come anywhere near Kura again and you'll have all of us to deal with,"

Scarface chuckled. "Such stirring words, boys. However, those threats are slightly undercut by one small detail,"