Arrival

Four days and 2,685 miles passed before Brinn Fairchild found herself finally in her fathers hometown. Welcome sign read Devil's Peak populations 33 thousand. Once in town she found a motel and checked in.

She's debated going to the clubhouse but had decided against it. From experience the MC's stomping grounds were somewhere you didnt get much sleep in. Loud parties, half dressed women and cranky old ladies werent what she needed tonight.

Fourty hours of driving and sleeping in her truck hadnt made the jurney enjoyable. But tonight shed have a quiet bed, in a somewhat clean room. She'd tackle meeting the club tomorrow after she found a space to work.

Up with the crows Brinn unhooked her enclosed trailer and set out to scout. Sure she could have asked her Papa G but she wanted to feel it all out herself. Like the town its self. While main street was all family friendly businesses if you went one street over you found her kind of turf.

Banner Street was a mix of thrift shops, bars and empty builds. And smack dab between the bar and strip club sat a vacant space. Sign saying for rent or sale. Pulling over Brin got out to peer through the window and look around back. Then with a quick look up online she called the listing agent.

As it took near an hour for the women to arrive Brinn had gone to get coffee before she finally showed. Dressed in a powder pink suite and heels Belinda Michell aka Barbie was all fake and plastic. Letting them in she went on about good store frontage and the local area and tourism.

It was background noise to Brinn who checked out the good sized store area then back into a small kitchen area. All dated and dusty but not bad. The bathroom and electrical looked to be updated which made her happy. But best was the studio apartment upstair. She wouldnt have to live at the clubhouse like Lizbet.

Suddenly realizing she'd lost barbie Brinn headed back down ready to do business.

"I have a rental agreement..." Barbie began but Brinn cut her off and flipped through the listing sheets for a moment.

"I want to buy it cash, keys in hand by end of day. Get the owner down here in the next hour and make it happen or ill look elsewhere and with a different agent" she laid out then turned to start making notes on the supplies she'd need.

The main area was basically drywalled exterior walls only, the floors scared old linolium. More than enough space for a front area and three to four rooms. Unless she kept it open them partition curtons.
Upstairs she need just paint for now as she wasnt fussy as long as the space was clean.

Brinn was trying to visualize paint colours when she heard the rumble of aproaching bikes outside. Turning to the front through the windows she saw three pull up behind her truck. All men huge in size and rocking club cuts. One of them being her Papa G.

Near 11 years had passed since Brinn's fathers death and Papa G coming into her life. She could guess now why they'd never met before shed called him. But even now knowing what she did Brinn didnt share her late fathers and her mothers same views. Unlike her parents Papa G had accepted her for who she was. No judgement and full support from day one.

"Couldnt wait could ya!" she chuckled before launching herself up into his breath crushing hug. Last night she'd called to say she'd made it but would be at the motel. Brinn had planned to go by the clubhouse after she was done but seemed hed beat her to the reunion.

"That too Little B but this is business. Buildings owned by the club. Same with the bar and strip club" he answered before putting her down and facing the two men who'd stood watching them.

Looking up Brinn awaited intoductions as she studied both of the god like men. Seriously they gorgous but not in the pretty kind of way. In the way that incited women to drop their nickers and call them daddy kind of way.

"Guys this here's my granddaughter Brinn Fairchild. Little B, big and blond one here is Switch the clubs VP and Dark and scary is Ripper the Pres" Papa G intro'd and without hessitation she offered her hand to both. Dark and scary had nothing on Demon, Lizbet's daddy.

"As I told Barb...Belinda. Cash in full with keys today. Space is great and being sandwitches between the two bars will mean walk in clients.

"Family discount just dropped 15,000 of the asking price. Belinda will have the info on where to transfer. just see its done in the next couple days. Keys" Ripper stated then took keys out and handed them too her.

"Thanks. I should be up and running in a week or two. Papa G helped me get the business license already. We can discuss details of service when i come out to the clubhouse." Brinn offered then broke eye contact because seriously they were tall and she was getting a kink in her neck looking up.

"Got two prospects that can come over to help you our. Seriously put them to work and let us know if you need anything else."Boomer added before both he and Ripper turned and left.

"Go ahead, Im headed shopping. Can you have the prspects here for in about three hours." she asked her grandfather as she locked up the building and barbie pulled away in her sporty little car.

"Sure can sweetheart. Call if you need anything else....really glad you here" he said all gentle and sappy and not like Papa G at all.

Watching as he road off down Banner she couldnt help but smile. A deal was a deal but this one had been easy to make.