Get in

I called my mom while leaving school, letting her now that I would be visiting a friend.
The more exact description would be that I was going to take a bus to Bryan, asking him why the hell he would've lied about the party and why he left me alone. I know that he could've just been drunk and that drunk people act without thinking, but I was still pissed. I texted Bryan to let him now I was coming and his answer was:
Alright baby <3
Shithead.

He opens the door as soon as I ring the bell. I look at him tired.
"Hm? How are you Y/N?"
I enter the house, I was irritated but as long as he had some minor explanation about his lies then I'd be okay. I would buy it if he simply said that he was embarassed that he got drunk or something.
He looked at me nervously as I stood in his hallway.
"Jude told me... about the first day we went to a party. You lied to me... you took all the credit and acted as if you were the one to be there for me.."
"I...I was just.. I got drunk... I'm really sorry. I wasn't supposed to, I wanted to take you home safely but Max talked me into a few drinks. And... it was in the beginning of our... relation, I didn't want to mess it up..."
I sigh but nod.
"Okay... yeah okay its fi-" I interrupt myself as I look up at him, noticing a mark on his throat.
"What is that?" I mumble, he quickly puts his hand over the mark, acting as if he's scratching the skin.
"Oh just... just a bite" he swallows before looking around.
"A bite? Oh from a human?" I look at him with big eyes, is it a hickey? I try to take his hand away from the mark and I manage to do it.
"A hickey? Are you serious?"
"Its not what you-"
"Cut the crap Bryan, I wasn't anywhere near you while concious last night to be able to do that" I shake my head, backing a bit.
"Y/N... I was drunk..."
I look up at him, raising my eyebrows.
"Oh yeah you were drunk huh... wow. I expected a lot more from you. How stupid of me"
"Y/N please... I promise you it meant nothing!"
"You know that's not making things better you... dipshit" I mumble the last word, taking a deep breath.
"Thank you, that was everything I needed right now. A big fat slap in the face before the championship" I open the door.
"Y/N... we can work this out..." he stands in the opening, not really stepping outside but still being able to feel the wind in his hair.
"Sit on a stick Bryan" I give him a smile before slamming the door infront of him, from the outside.

I'm so blind and stupid. I shake my head, of course I was just something new for him to try out. The next bys doesn't arrive until the next hour so I decide to walk home, which is a long way but I tell myself that I'll manage. I feel the rain pouring, at first lightly but then hard. The dropets get bigger and faster. Thats when the devastation hits me, I wasn't head over heels for Bryan but I showed him emotions which I rarely did romantically to anyone. I cried because he tricked me and because I was so easy to fool. I cried because he made me vunearable and because he chose someone else over me. I cried because it rained and I cried because I was for sure getting a cold if I continued walking home, so after walking for about 15 minutes in the rain, I decide to cover myself under a tree. I stand there, deciding that I'll continue to walk when the rain gets lighter. But it doesn't. So of course, I cry because it won't stop raining and I cry because I cry.
I raise my gaze to see if the rain has stopped, only to find it pouring harder than ever. But something else catches my eye, isn't that.... Bellingham's house? I recognise the row houses waiting further away. I don't know why but my heart made me take a run for it, my heart told me to run over to his house. Maybe he could offer me warmth in form of a cup of tea or maybe a towel. Either way, for some reason he wad the only one I wanted to see right now.
So I rang the door bell, completly wet from head to toe, tears running down my cheeks but they melted together with the cold drops of heaven.
The door opened and I looked up.
"Y/N..."
His dark voice sent me shivers down my spine, either that or it was the cold catching up on me.
"What are you waiting for? Get in"