𝑋𝐼𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒

(olivia's dress to the dance^^)

"okay, everyone, pencils down. pass your finals forward and i'll see you all at tonight's end of year school palm woods' school party," miss collins smiled as the students in her class finished up their finals. all the kids, besides big time rush, groaned and the band was confused by their reactions.

"wow, everyone seems really not excited," logan chuckled.

"no, it's great. we get cupcakes, punch, and entertainment..." camille explained and made a face, "by bitters."

-flashback; last year's party-

the party last year consisted of bitters attempting to make balloon animals as the class watched with balloon hats on their heads. bitters attempted to make something, but failed each time and just bored the whole party until he passed out from zero oxygen.

-present time-

"miss collins!" kendall called, "don't you think we could do something remotely cool for our end-of-the-year school party?"

"like a dance," james suggested and the class liked his idea.

"with slow dances," logan added.

"and dates to slow dance with!" carlos smirked and the class agreed with excitement.

"yeah!"

"well, we've never had a school dance before," miss collins mentioned. "because we're really just one small classroom, but if a certain band wants to be the new school dance committee sounds great!"

the class cheered happily at her answer.

"so, you need to find a theme, snacks, decorations, chaperones, and we have no money, no place to have it, and since today's the last day of school, we need to have tonight."

everyone was shocked at miss collins words and were speechless, not realizing how much work is needed to go into the dance.

——

after school, olivia was in the lobby with opal, camille, and jo. olivia wanted to go with carlos more then anything, but the only thing holding her back was her dad. the only boy she's allowed to go with is jackson rivers, the actor her father set her up with. she hates him, he's so stuck up and rude and just a huge jerk to everyone.

so, olivia couldn't go with carlos and has to go with jackson if he asks her. olivia will not be saying a word to him in hopes jackson forgets and she can just so happen dance with carlos tonight.