𝑋𝐼𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒

Start from the beginning

however, if her father is around and olivia is seen with jackson, she has to say yes no matter what. and with carlos, she has to deny him and walk away like if she was a jennifer.

"okay, if jackson comes by, hide me," olivia told the girls, who nodded.

"but if carlos comes by?" camille asked with a smirk and olivia sighed.

"let's not bring that up, it pains me to even think about denying him," olivia said with sorrow and the girls rubbed her back.

"i hate our father," opal confessed and olivia nodded.

"yep."

the boys began to walk toward the girls and olivia purposely looked away from carlos, hoping he doesn't ask her. she'll cry if she has to deny him.

"oh, here comes kendall, i think he's gonna ask me to the dance," jo smiled with hope.

"jo, hey i need to ask you something," kendall began and jo smiled. "could you go to the convenience store and get them to donate some snackage for the dance?"

jo wasn't expecting that and nodded with a disappointed look, "oh, sure, kendall. is that the only thing you wanted to ask me?"

"oh, no, um..." kendall remembered, "could you get some sodies?"

jo's face fell and she furrowed her eyebrows, "sure."

jo got up and walked away after that.

"now, we need a dance location!" james said before the boys turned away to ask bitters.

"boys are clueless," olivia said and camille and opal agreed with her.

"yep!"

——

later that day, olivia was at the pool and was praying jackson or carlos weren't here. she was sitting on a chair, drawing for a bit and just trying to relax her raging mind.

she mentioned the dance to her dad and he told her she is only allowed to go with jackson or no date at all.

just when olivia thought it was clear, she jumped when jackson appeared in front of her and mentally groaned.

"hey, livy," he greeted her.

"don't call me that," she glared as she got up, trying to ignore him.

"so, this school dance thing, you're my date," jackson told her and olivia chuckled.

"wow, so polite," she sarcastically told him and jackson rolled his eyes, moving in front of her.

"don't get sassy with me, princess," jackson told her and olivia rolled her eyes at him. "we're technically supposed to be dating, so you're my date."

olivia was tempted to deny him and throw him in the pool, but she spotted her father in the lobby, watching her with a stern look.

she smiled warmly at jackson, "of course i'll go with you, jackson!"

jackson smirked at her answer, glancing at bryan, who was smiling in approval.