a pretty particular man

Katara and Aang traveled a lot in their life and if theres something they've learned about the earth kingdom, is that its gatherings are extremely boring, and so it was this one: boring...the earth king wasnt a bad person but he was just really...light himself, you know?
This evening he invited all team avatar to celebrate some stupid thing like the birthday of some councilmen or the anniversary of something...the time passed as Aang tried to made his way out of all the ladies that surrounded him, Sokka stuffing his mouth with pastries, Suki trying to keep her boyfriend away from the buffet, Toph sitting down on a little couch playing with her space rock and Katara forcing herself to engage conversation to people as some earth kingdoms upper ring nobility...everything was going exact as they expected.

Kataras pov

I took the glass of sweet wine in my hand as Suki made her way near me, it seemed like she was going to fall asleep anytime.
"hey" said her, sighing
"hey" I said as I swallowed the drink in one sip
"woah take it easy, youre like youre brother, you cant handle alcohol" said she taking the empty glass away from me
"who cares, I was supposed to be at Ember Island with Aang now...instead I get to watch my fiancée with 10 new girls behind him"
"dont be so dramatic, hell get away from them soon enough"
"who knows if he really wants to get away from them" I sad sternly
"Oh come on Kat, Aangs not the type-" she was interrupted by another presence appearing near her
"hey" said Sokka taking Sukis hand, then he looked at her sisters face
"Kataras jelous, isnt she?"
"ugh shut the fuck up, Sokka" I grunted I said taking another glass from a tray near me, Suki carefully removed it from my hand before I could drink it
"shes just frustrated" said Suki, Sokka eyed her
"yeah, im just frustrated"
"whatever" said he
"...oh my god Suki! theres even cactus juice here...look! come on!"
"dont you dar-" and they were gone, Sukis arm being dragged away by Sokka.

no ones pov

"Avatar Aang! Its such an honor seeing you in person" a woman squealed
Aang gently smiled "the honor is all mine" he
bowed, "in person, may I say, youre even more muscular...am I wrong???"
"I- um" he sighed
"and I never really saw the color of your arrow, blue is my favourite color!" said another lady
Aang sighed.

As Katara looked at him a woman made her way near me and began talking.
"Hes a dream, isnt he?" said her
"the Avatar I mean"
Katara remained a little stunned at the beginning but decided she had to have some fun that night.
"he sure is" she grinned
"I mean, im already occupied but if I wasnt, Ill most likely try it with him, after all Ive heard is not hard to seduce him you know"
"really? good to know, Ive heard that hes a pretty particular man"
"no way, after all theyre all the same, you make compliments, wear some tight dress and its done"
"I mean, youre not so bad looking youreself but, youll never make it...sorry"
"I bet that If I go there, right in the middle of all those girls, Ill be able to seduce him in no time"
"sure...go on, let me know if its simple like Ive heard"
"sure thing..."
Aang saw a slender figure slowy approaching to him, his eyes widened as Katara began to talk.
"Avatar Aang, it is an honor meeting you to tonight" she bowed, Aang was confused but remained formal and bowed as well, "its an honor having you in front of me, m'lady" he kissed her hand, the other women around slowly made their way away from him, as she continued with the conversation.
"its a delightful evening today isnt it?"
"it sure is...well not as delightful as you miss"
Katara smirked at her fiancées attitude
"well you flatter me, young avatar, youre not so bad yourself" she moved more near him
he whispered just as loud as she needed to ear
"whats all this about? Master Katara?" he smirked a bit while talking
"mh nothing...just wanted to mess with someone who really shouldnt have messed with me"  that said, she picked him from the collar of his formal robes and kissed him, Aangs eyes widened as the gazes of all the other people in the room fell on them.
The woman from earlier watched with wide eyes the scene, she was crazy...suddenly she felt  someone approach to her
"hey babe...I get that the Avatar and his fiancée are a good view but youre kinda staring"
"uh...his what!?"
Katara laughed through his lips and mouthed
"love you"
meanwhile Aang was deepening the kiss, he placed his hands on her hips as she grabbed his neck, bringing him closer.
Sokka closed his eyes
"ugh" was all he could say, Suki sighed
"OH MY GOD THEYR- MPHF" she cut him off, connecting her lips with his
she pulled away, Sokkas face blank, surprised from his girlfriends action
"we should think about our lips for awhile"
she smirked as Sokka crushed his lips on hers...

Earth kingdoms gatherings were boring but this one certainly wasn't one of them.

A/N: Hi again! I was working on this for a while and im still not so sure of it but hope u liked it!

vote, comment and lmk what u think :))