The Ultimate Beyblade Tournament: Commence!!

Start from the beginning

"Here's hoping," Ray said. "Moses, is your sister doing well?"

The spotlight soon went to Monica in the stands, wishing Moses her best.

"I believe in you big bro! Go out there and have fun!"

"Congrats on Monica for her swift recovery," Blader DJ announced. "Any words Moses?"

"Now that I'm free from Boris' influence, I can finally battle with my skills for good use. Thank you again for this opportunity, all of you."

A heartfelt mood spread around them, which Daichi proceeded to break.

"Hey, aren't you all missing someone? I was itching for a rematch against her."

Kenny suddenly jumped up. "Ming-Ming! She's not with you guys? Where is my darling angel? I'd love for her to spin with my blade," grinning like a lovesick puppy much to the disdain of the rest of the team.

"She's well," Garland nervously answered, "well-"

Blader DJ interrupted them. "This reunion is great and all, but we need to get to the next team, and they've got a bone to pick with both teams. Introducing, Team World Rivals!"

Five males walked out of the entrance.

The first was a red haired one that got a reaction out of Kai, Garland, Daichi, and Tyson. "I see you all have been training just as hard. In fact, there's two guys I see that's just ready for a rematch."

Second was a dark haired guy with a gruttering, yet determined voice. "Hey Ray, you didn't think you were going to be able to have another world championships without me involved, did ya?"

Third was one with dark skin and muscles that left Max intrigued. "What's with that face? A huge tournament featuring the toughest bladers in other worlds, and you thought I was going to sit this one out? I even beat Tala!"

Fourth was a white haired, calm and collected guy who seemed more relaxed than the other two. "That world champion was only a year ago. We're on the same side now. And I hope this is a chance to make things right again."

The fifth one had on blue armor and stroked his purple hair back before giving his teammate a pat on the shoulder.

"We've made mistakes before, but you chose to walk on a better path. Now, let's show the world that you've restored your honor as a blader again."

The five stepped out as Blader DJ announced their names. "Team World Rivals consists of their leader and captain, Tala Ivankov, followed by Lee Chen, Rick Anderson, Miguel, and Robert Jurgens, all of whom are top their bladers who've competed and made it far in the World Championships!"

Tala snatched the mic from Blader DJ. "And we're going to freeze all your dreams of winning this tournament into dust!"

Garland laughed. "Are you sure you're gonna win after I trashed you the last time?"

"Just because Tyson helped you realize you were on Boris' leash doesn't mean we're friends. In the ring, Wolborg and I will have our revenge!"

Garland tried not to let it bother him while Mystel acknowledged Lee.

"Hope you've gotten a little stronger."

"Hmph. Don't worry, Galeon will leave your King of the Seas paralyzed! And Ray, I'm not playing second fiddle to you, this time, got that?!"

Ray and Mystel could tell he'd gotten stronger. Rick meanwhile, focused on his fellow teammate.

"So Maxie, I put in so much work to help you guys save our way of blading! Now it's time I show you while I'm an All Starz. And Moses, I'll pay you back for that night you tried to take us out to get to Tyson."