The Ultimate Beyblade Tournament: Commence!!

Start from the beginning

Kenny nodded.

"Last time, I let my ego get the better of me, and you had to lose your bey to keep us in the tournament. This time, we're battling together."

Then Tyson asked Dickinson for the mic, who passed it for him to catch.

"Listen up! We're the Bladebreakers, and like it or not, the seven of us: me, Kenny, Daichi, Max, Ray, Hillary, and Kai will always be a team! Got that!?"

He and Kenny fist bumped, earning the respect of the crowd and Blader DJ announced them.

"Our first team: the Great Revolutions, the G.R. Bladebreakers!"

The six took their stands on one of the slots. Kenny was still a bit nervous.

"You think he's next?"

"No doubt about it. It's definitely him."

Blader DJ took the mic back.

"Now let's introduce the second team, the strongest rivals to the Bladebreakers, formerly known as the Justice Five, Team Go Justice! Come on out everyone!"

Four bladers walked into the light, catching all of their attention. Garland Siebold, eager and posing the opportunity, Moses, crushing the hearts of many with a pink shirt underneath his hoodie, Mystel performing a handstand, and finally Brooklyn, which got people, especially the other Bladebreakers, a bit unnerved. Tyson wasn't.

"Hey Brooklyn! Glad we finally have a chance to duke it out!"

"I'm looking forward to it," with his casual grin. "Besides, I didn't have to make another dimension to travel here," laughing.

Blader DJ gave a nervous laugh. "You're um, not gonna do that again, right?"

"Why, want me too?"

"No, all good here!"

Tyson was curious about something. "So where's your team captain and manager? Or are you guys keeping it a surprise?"

Garland and Brooklyn laughed. "Guess we can't keep it a secret anymore. You two coming out?"

Two bodies walked into the entrance and a huge gasp spelled in the crowd when they pulled up on the monitor: Jin of the Gale, and Kai Hiwatari, surprising everyone.

"The team captain of Go Justice is the Bladebreakers Ace and Second-in-Command, Kai!?"

Kai adjusted his scarf. "Tyson, Ray, Max, Daichi, Hilary, Kenny. Sorry, but I'm going to win this tournament."

Max sighed. "Again, Kai?"

Ray laughed. "You just want another chance to battle Tyson, don't you."

Daichi was pissed. "Come on dude, how many times have you left us at this point?"

Kenny took this in stride. "Daichi, leave it alone. He'll always come back to us."

Kai acknowledged him. "Kenny, you're a blader. Release your beyblade spirit, got it?"

Kenny gulped. "Hopper and I got this. We beat you before, we'll do it again."

Kai walked back to his group as a gale of wind in front of them, Jin.

"Tyson. Looks like we're fighting once again. These guys have been training hard, and if you want to earn your next championships, you better watch out for these guys."

"I'm not worried. You guys pushed us to our limits before, and we're not going to lose."

"Ray, Max, good to see you guys again," Mystel cheerfully greeted. "I wonder if we might end up having a rematch."