Chapter 11: Sorry For The Confusion, Would You Like Some Tea?

"What the actual fuck." Said the purple haired boy, and hey, Izuku still didn't know his name, but he knew Izuku's name! That wasn't fair!

He decided to verbalize the thought, "You never told me your name. Can I call you Purple-kun? Cus you have a lot of purple- Nevermind I don't think that needs explaining..."

The boy blinked, staring at him as if he'd grown a second head. "You... are you kidding right now? I just brainwashed you, and you want to call me 'Purple-kun'?!"

"I mean, if you want me too call you something else..." Izuku replied.

Purple-kun sighed, as if realizing that he couldn't convince Izuku of whatever logic he had been trying to get at. He opened his mouth to say something else, which was when Nezu decided to come out of the bathroom.

He grinned in a way that was familiar to Izuku, but seemed to make Purple-kun shudder, "Oh my, this is quite a surprise!"

Purple-kun looked like he had given up on life, something Izuku could feel sympathy for after all the bullying and nope, not gonna go down that hole.

"Shinsou-kun, it's good to meet you in person! Though, it's a bit unfortunate that you came when you did." Nezu said, clapping his paws together. Oh, so Purple-kun is actually called Shinsou!

It was too late, though, Izuku now would only be able to think of him as Purple-kun.

"I'd ask what's going on, but I feel like you're answers will be just as confusing as Midoriya-san's." Purple-kun sighed, and Nezu gave a sympathetic-seeming nod.

"I see. I'm very sorry for the confusion, would you like some tea?" Nezu asked, already going to get some tea.

Purple-kun only seemed more distressed. It was like he knew that Nezu wasn't actually sorry for it. Izuku stiffled a giggle as he watched Purple-kun looking between him, Nezu, and the door.

Nezu came back with two cups of tea (Izuku already had his own, it had been sitting there for awhile now), and said, "Why don't you take a seat and perhaps we can disscuss your questions?"

Purple-kun shook his head, "No thanks, I think I'd like to just forget that all of this happened."

Izuku wasn't entirely sure why someone would want to forget meeting the principal of UA of all people, but he supposed that it would make keeping the secret easier if Purple-kun decided to just forget it had happened.

Nezu, although clearly disappointed that the tea would be going to waste, seemed to have the same thought as Izuku, as he nodded, "Very well, then. Don't tell anyone about this though, understand?"

Purple-kun looked surprised that he was given a chance to go so easily, but nodded none-the-less, "Yes, Nezu sir."

Then, he bolted out of the room.

"I finished my assignment, Nezu-sensei!" Izuku said abruptly, and Nezu gave him a gleeful smile.

"That's good! Now, shall we go over it?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was on his way too the teacher's lounge, the next time he ran into Purple-kun. Quite literally, Purple-kun ran directly into him, causing him to fall over and spill his lunch on the floor.

"Purple-kun? What are you running from?" Izuku asked, and Purple-kun scrambled to get off of him without answering, already going to run again, only for Izuku to grab his wrist, "Are you alright? What's going on?"

"Let me go." Purple-kun growled, and Izuku did so in an instant. Between the tone of his voice, and the fact that Izuku knew how it felt when someone touched him when he didn't want them too (usually for beatings), he didn't need to think twice about it.

"Please, let me help you"

Purple-kun did not, instead choosing to run again. Instead of following him, Izuku looked in the direction that Purple-kun had run in from, only to find that there was nothing there.

He picked up the remains of his lunch, and continued on his way to the teacher's lounge, at a faster rate this time.

Perhaps one of them would be able to help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It turned out, Purple-kun had been running from bullies. Aparantly, they had been teasing Purple-kun when he revealed his quirk on the first day. Present Mic had let them off with a warning the first time, but Purple-kun had admited that they continued anyways when none of the teachers would notice.

Safe too say, between Izuku and Nezu, they did not get off easy in the slightest.

Purple-kun seemed very confused by it.

Nezu's Apprenticeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें