Optimus was about to say something but Ratchet raised his hand for him to stay quiet.

❝And how old are you? Who are you?❞

〝My name, is Linkia, Princess of Ze-Hyrule, but I don't want to be. I'm the Heroine of time. I am five years old.〞

❝Do you know who Bumblebee is?❞

Optimus finally said something, Ratchet had already confirmed his suspicions.

〝Bumblebee? Who is that? Do you mean, Bumblebee's? There's usually plural when speaking of a hive.〞

Oh this broke Bumblebee and all the Autobots, she was talking about the little honey Bee's, her mind was back in her past, when she was five years old. Now he understands why she has to be chained.

❝Ratchet, how.. how long will she remain like this...?❞

❝For a few hours, days at most, we have to keep a close eye on her at all times until then. It's nothing to worry about.❞

He gave a reassuring smile before heading out the room to let the others finally see her. He told Bumblebee and Ironhide the situation, he basically told them to not speak of the now but to only talk about her past, ask her questions as right now, mentally, she's only five.
Bumblebee and Ironhide didn't want to go in and see her, especially in the state she's in right now. Optimus did though, he went over to sit on a chair that was next to her bed.

❝Tell me, what's your home like? Is bet its beautiful. Peaceful too, I hope.❞

〝Well, it is. I live in Hyrule Castle with my parents, though, they never come to see me. The castle is very big, the lands are beautiful, filled with many flowers, grass and all kinds of wildlife. Hylians walk and shop everywhere, I even have my own horse, Epona, she's a beautiful steed indeed but mother always says to not ride her without supervision otherwise I could hurt myself. I know she's right but, don't tell her I said this but, I ride her by myself a lot. The lands of Ze-Hyrule is normally peaceful but, there is enemies everywhere, you can't leave without being attacked, I got attacked by a Moblin once, he was HUGE, but my father saved me and told me off. He locked me in my Chambers, like he has always done. I know they don't love me, the last time I saw them, they tried to kill me, my father pushed his dagger into my shoulder and my mother with her rapier in my chest, I saw it all... I should be angry but I'm not, I crawled away and I looked back to them telling me, how I was a mistake and they should have aborted me and I watched them kill each other, with smiles on their faces as they died..〞

Optimus raised a brow, was this really the childhood this Hylian had to deal with? And here, he thought they had it rough.

He got up to leave because he didn't know what else to say, he had heard enough, it was breaking him to hear the sadness and hurt in her voice. He walked out and saw the other two standing, Bumblebee with his head to the floor, he was hurt and Ironhide, he was looking at the door as if waiting for her to walk out but she didn't nor could she.

After awhile, they all left to head to the main room where everyone started to joke around until they all entered rest mode until morning. When it came, Ratchet wasn't anywhere to be seen, he was actually heading into the room with Linkia but soon noticed, she wasn't alone, Bumblebee had sneaked in and had his head next to her, in his bipedal form as well... his digit however, hand her palm rested on it. He was resting and when he went to look at her, she was just licking her lips, she must have been thirsty, he picked up a glass of water with a straw inside and went to give her some, she drank some of it.

〝Is it... morning, already?〞

She asked, he didn't want to wake up Bee but maybe he should, she might go crazy if she feels him there.

❝Bumblebee, wak...❞

〝No, leave him. He's sleeping. Can you, remove my restraints now please? I feel better, I need to be alone with him. .〞

She did the same thing last as well, and it turned out she was making it all up. One way to find out, he went and removed the bandag from her face, uncovering her eyes which was still red and sore but those beautiful emerald hues still had that same glow as before. She didn't scream or anything.

〝Now the shackles, Ratchet. .〞

He agreed and started to untie them all and just before he walks out of the door, he turned to her because she said his name. He saw Bumblebee still resting, he just smiled and walked out, closing the door behind himself. He didn't tell the others, he wanted to surprise them.

〝Bumblebee, you always did look so peaceful when sleeping or well, resting. . .〞

She whispered quietly, removing her right hand from his digit, she gently places her palm onto his cheek before gently caressing him as she slowly sat up, she would smile only for a quick second as she felt his cheek warm slightly from her touch, it soon faded though. He was literally hanging off of the bed, trying to keep himself upright, he wanted to be next to her but he didn't want to break the bed nor disturb her. She licked her lips again, oh how she's been longing to kiss his mouth again but, she decided against it. She quietly got down off the bed and grabbed her black cloak with the hood up, wrapping it around herself, although it was soaked in blood, she needed to wear something other than the hospital gown that showed her ass freely. She needed to sneak out without anyone noticing her leave, which wouldn't be an easy feat.

Walking towards the door, she'd slowly open it and before walking out, she'd turn to look at him one last time, then she walks out, down a long corridor before she got to the main entrance area, where everyone was, they was now awake and talking to one another, she sighed before looking around through the small glass window, she saw the giant entrance that leaded out of the place, Optimus was standing next to it and in front of him was Ironhide, Jazz and Ratchet was talking to some guards or something. She also saw her bag, right in front of Optimus and Ironhide, her Master Sword was nowhere to be seen, no matter where she looked, she couldn't see far enough to see that. She slowly pushed the door open.

❝Kia?❞

She stopped for a moment, in front of her just as she pushed the door open, was Bumblebee, she quickly looked behind her but no one was there.

〝Ugh... Bee?〞

❝So, you're awake then. Oh, you're probably confused, Bumblebee was sitting with you but he's right here, right? Well, Optimus played a projector for you, looks and feels like him, right? Pretty nifty if I must say so myself.❞

Jazz said, smiling to see her finally out and about. These guys are really getting on her nerves with playing tricks on her, and she never wondered why Bumblebee was a lot smaller than he actually is, now she understands. So this one is the real one? He's just staring at her and then when she looks at him he turns away from her.

〝Y-yeah. . . Where's my stuff?〞

"Really? You want your stuff even though Bumblebee and the other's are right here in front of you?"

〝Yep. I'll be needing my stuff, if you will please!〞

Steve grabs her things and holds them out for her to take but, Bumblebee takes them instead, holding as if he wanted to break them.

〝Really, Bee?〞

❝You leave for three years, you almost died, and all you want, is your weapons...?!❞

〝No, Bumblebee. That's not all I want. At all. You just assumed it was. You don't understand, this is-〞

❝Then take them from me. Whatever I don't understand, make me understand, because right now, i don't even know who you are anymore..❞

〝Bumblebee. . Stop acting like a stubborn child and shut up for a minute! This is far bigger than you or i, literally.〞

He drops her things into her arms.

❝You want to leave? Fine, go on right a head, I won't stop you...❞

He retorted, placing his servos together, he really was saddened by her actions and words.