-11-

corinna's pov
the next morning
i woke up and robbie was still asleep. i sat up and got out of bed.

i went downstairs and seen tori and beck. i recalled what i read in the diary and started to try sneak upstairs without being seen.

"hey corinna!" tori said and i turned back around to them.

"heyyy" i said and walked down the rest of the stairs and sat beside them at the kitchen table.

"about last night, when we came up-"

"me and robbie weren't doing stuff" i said to tori and she nodded satisfied.

"we could hear him faintly playing the guitar last night" beck added and i nodded and smiled, i felt myself blushing.

"you really love him don't you" tori said i smiled and nodded and tori awh'd loudly.

"you're not asking the right questions tori, what nerdy duo are you in star wars?" beck asked and i perked up and started explaining how we agreed we're like leia and han.

"see that was the right question" beck added and stood up to get more orange juice.

"this is fun let's ask her more questions" tori said to beck and he sat down with his juice.

"favourite moulin rouge character?"

"satine"

tori and beck nodded and looked at each other.

"favorite marvel character?"

"loki 100%"

"star wars or marvel?"

"marvel"

"what!" we all turned around and seen robbie who looked very offended.

"what's wrong?" tori asked and he stormed over.

"you like marvel better than star wars?! does our relationship mean nothing to you?!" he said angrily and i turned around in my chair.

"dude, i like marvel better, big deal" i said and robbie scoffed and went and sat on the couch with his arms crossed.

"talk about overreaction" beck said and i agreed. we all just shook our head and they started asking more questions.

"what's your dream date?" tori asked dreamily and i furrowed my eyebrows.

"probably like, okay it's really nerdy but like a lightsaber fight in the rain in a really quiet place where it's just the two people with no umbrella" i told them and tori was in awe and beck was rolling his eyes.

"that would be so fun!" tori said and i nodded in agreement.

"i've thought about it a lot of yeah that's my dream date, either it raining or snowing" i said and tori awh'd again.

time skip
everyone was leaving tori's house now still in pyjamas.

"i've gotta get home" i said to robbie when we were outside and he nodded.

"me too, i'll call you" he said and kissed me. i kissed him back and then we pulled away.

"bye robbie" i said and he ruffled my hair.

time skip
"we are going to nozu, be there in 10" jade sent me a text and i got changed into a nice outfit and brushed my hair.

when i walked into nozu i looked around and seen cat and jade.

"hey guys" i said and sat beside cat who was in the middle.

"hiiii" cat said and jade nodded. i looked around and a caught eyes with a guy who winked at me. i quickly turned away and ignored him.

"hello" a women who worked there said to us and we ordered our food.

when it came we all started eating and i felt someone beside me. i looked and seen the guy.

"hey girlie" he said to me and cat and jade looked over at us. only robbie called me that.

"she has a boyfriend" jade said quickly before i could say anything.

"where is he? he doesn't need to know anything's going on" the guy said and i shook my head.

"no thanks, not interested" i said and the guy scoffed. jade looked at me sorta concerned and cat looked confused.

"leave my friend alone!" jade shouted and the guy rolled his eyes. he walked away and i looked at jade.

"thank you" i said and she nodded and kept eating. i felt uncomfortable after that guy came over.

after we finished and paid i offered if everyone wanted to come over to my house.

jade and cat agreed and we all got in my car. cat was singing gibberish with the song that was on the radio all the way there.

we got in and jade laughed slightly.

"i burned my hand badly in this place" she said and i smiled and nodded.

"i was in my room at the time, there was so much noise happening" i said and both girls looked at me.

"wait, didn't you come out at one point?" cat asked and i tried to recall and then it clicked.

"oh yeah i did" i laughed and cat giggled.

"didnt robbie flirt with you?" jade asked and it came back to me.

"yeah he did and then started doing on about how girls don't need no men" i laughed and jade nodded and sat on the couch as did cat.

there was a knock on the door. "i'll get it."

i opened it and seen robbie standing there, i stepped out and shut the door.

"what are you doing here?" i asked him and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"i wanted to hang out" he said and i sighed.

"jade and cat are here, i think jades still mad about the whole shower thing as well" i said to robbie and he sighed.

"i'll go, i just wanted you to have this" he said handing me a small wrapped gift and then walking away. that's weird he didn't kiss me or anything.

i walked back in the house and set the present down on the table.

me, cat and jade watched a few movies and then they both decided to head off.

when they left i opened the present and seen a framed photo of me and robbie. i turned it over and it read on the back.

'newroad park, 9pm'

i read the time and it was almost 11. i quickly ran out and jumped into my car.

it was raining pretty heavily all the way there and when i got there, there was nothing.

after looking around a little i realized nothing was there and decided just to go home.

i wonder what that was about?

robbie's pov
i walked in my door soaking wet with two lightsabers and threw them on the couch.

she never showed.