-4-

corinna's pov
i woke up on my couch and realized there was a warmth at the side of me. i opened my eyes slightly and seen a shoulder and a body.

oh no the body had a checkered shirt, it's robbie.

i pulled my head off his shoulder and he stirred a little in his sleep and opened his eyes.

"we must have accidentally fell asleep last night" i said to him and he nodded and rubbed his eyes.

"i'll make some breakfast" i said standing up and stretching. i made my way to my kitchen and pouted two bowls of coco pops.

i walked back into the living room to see the blankets nicely folded and were on the side of the couch as robbie sat shifting on the couch.

i handed his bowl and i sat beside him. i turned the tv on and a random show was playing.

time skip
we walked in the doors together and cat ran up to us.

"hey corinna, hi robbie" cat said smiling like usual.

"hey cat" i said and robbie waved.

"same clothes as yesterday, what happened?" jade came up to us smirking.

"i accidentally slept over at corinna's after we watched a movie" robbie explained and cat gasped and jade scoffed with a smirk.

"nothing happened, we just fell asleep on the couch" i added quickly.

"yeah but like we were pretty close sitting together and we were sharing a blanket" robbie added and i hit his arm quickly.

"hey guys" tori said walking over with beck and andré.

"hi" robbie said and jade smirked and beck put an arm around her.

"robbie and corinna spent the night together" jade said to him and tori gasped.

"it's not like that!" we both said at the same time and andré whistled.

"we watched a movie and accidentally fell asleep" robbie said and tori groaned.

"so nothing happened between you?" she asked and we both shook our heads.

"damnit" tori groaned and stomped her foot, we both looked at her weirdly.

"i'm rooting for you two" she added and i scoffed and robbie rolled his eyes.

"hey do you guys want to go to karaoke dooki after school?" tori asked and everyone agreed.

time skip
i walked in to the karaoke bar and seen my group of friends.

i was about to walk over when a girl stopped me.

"hey, i'm amanda" she said smiling at me, i smiled back. she was really pretty.

"is that a star wars t-shirt?" i asked noticing her shirt and she nodded and laughed.

"yeah i know it's quite nerdy-"

"no, no i love star wars" i quickly said and she smiled at me and i felt my cheeks heat up.

"hey corinna!" a voice called and i looked over and seen robbie. i looked back to amanda.

"i got to get to my friends, i'll see you later" i said to her and walked over.

"is she your friend?" he asked me and i shook my head.

"i met her just there" robbie looked at me confused. wait i don't think any of them know about me being quite fruity.

i haven't told anyone about me being bisexual. not even my dad.

"yeah she just had a star wars top on so i got excited" i explained to him and he gasped.