-6-

coming out
————————————————————
corinna's pov
"corinna and robbie are dating" rex said and everyone gasped.

"hey! i was going to tell everyone!" cat said shouting at rex and crossed her arms.

"yes!" tori shouted and everyone looked at her. "i did say i was rooting for them" tori added.

"thanks?" robbie said confused and looked at me, i just shrugged and he faced the group again.

"what do we have here?" a voice asked and everyone turned around and seen elijah standing there.

"here we go" i groaned and he laughed slightly.

"couldn't help but over hear something, you're dating him" elijah said pointing at robbie.

"can it elijah, go away" jade snapped at him and i looked at her and smiled and she smirked back. i really like jade after what happened earlier. i trust her.

"i'll pop up every soon often watch me" he said walking away and i rolled my eyes.

"what was the point in that?" beck said and everyone shrugged.

everyone started to walk away and i grabbed jades wrist and she turned around sharply.

"sorry, i just need to talk to you, privately" i said and she nodded and we stood at her locker while everyone left.

"i think i'm going to tell my dad tonight about me being bi" i whispered to her and she smiled at me.

"corinna! that's great, you should totally do it!" he said to me and i nodded.

"wait will you come with me please, i need support" i said to her and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"like right now?" she asked and i nodded, she then shrugged and we walked to my dads class.

"sikowitz" jade shouted angrily opening the door. "everyone out!" she then shouted and all the students rushed out.

"jade and corinna, i was trying to teach" my dad said and jade shrugged.

"it's fine they were boring anyway, what's up?!" he said sitting down on a little step going up to the stage.

"i need to tell you something, very important" i said to him and looked at jade and she was just swinging a pair of scissors.

he nodded and i let out a breath and started bouncing slightly to get some energy so i could actually force it out.

"well you see, i'm like you know" i said to him and he looked at me weirdly.

"take your time" jade said to me and i nodded.

"i'm bisexual" i said leaning sorta and using hand gestures.

"please stop" jade said and i stood up straight.

"oh, that's good you trust me enough to tell me and i support you" my dad said hugging me quickly and without giving me time to react he walked out.

"i think that went well!" i cheered and jade furrowed her eyebrows.

"he walked out" she said and i nodded and felt my eyes watering up.

"no, no please don't cry" jade said and i collapsed onto her crying.

"robbie!" she shouted as loud as she could. she kept repeating that until robbie came bursting through.

she carefully handed me over and i cried into robbies shoulder.

"what happened?" he asked and i shook my head.

"i can't say, just take care of her" jade said walking out.

"what happened, well i told my dad something really important and he just briefly hugged me and rushed out, it's like really important like could change the way he sees me forever" i managed to say through all the sniffles.

"i see, i'm sure he'll come around whatever it was, it's sikowitz for gods sake" robbie said sitting me down and sitting beside me.

"you're right, thanks robbie" i hugged him and he hugged me back. he had placed rex down on a chair earlier on when he came in.

"hey, let's go" he said wiping a tear off my face.

time skip
i sat down at the table with my friends since it was lunch. i put my pizza slice on the table and jade looked at me.

"feeling better?" she asked and i shrugged.

"he still hasn't talked to me yet, i seen in the halls and he just seen me and turned the other way" i said to jade and awkwardly put a hand on my shoulder while leaning over beck.

"what happened? NO! did you and robbie break up?!" tori said and cat gasped loudly and i looked at them both weirdly and shouted no.

"it's just something that happened earlier it's all okay though now" i said and i was lying. everyone seemed to buy it except jade.

i took a bite of my pizza and seen cat reach into her bra. she pulled out a few gummy bears and put them in front of me.

"thanks cat" i said eating them.

"hey peeps" robbie said sitting down next to me.

"man you are so weird" rex said and robbie sighed. i smiled slightly to myself about the boy and the puppet.

"i'm not weird" robbie said frustrated and we all made noises of disagreement.

"corinna!" he said and i smiled at him sweetly and he turned away.

"awh look! robbies blushing!" cat shouted and tori and her were the only ones who awh'd.

"whatever" robbie said and i smiled.

time skip
i walked in the house and threw my bag on the couch.

"corinna" i jumped and seen my dad standing there.

"hey" i said awkwardly doing the hand gestures again.

"i'm sorry i walked out i wanted to process it, i fully support you and whoever you like" he said and i hugged him and he hugged me back.

"but robbie?!" he shouted and i laughed.

"cat started screaming it in my classroom at some point in the day" he said and i shrugged in understanding.

"well go get ready for bed" he said to me ruffling my hair.

life was good right now.