CHAPTER 19 [ He's my Moon☾ and Im his Sun☼ ]

Karasuno won against Inarizaki. Hinata made a big help for the team was the his perfect receive. Tanaka did sharp cut shot. Nishinoya perfectly receive Atsumu Miya's serve before that he did a unexpectedly finger push up punishment for himself because he can't perfectly receive Atsumu Miya's serve. First, Kageyama aren't in his self make Hinata punch his arm. Yamaguchi did one of his perfect jump floater serve. Tsukishima block the famous attack of the freak twin and annoyed one of the best blocker of Inarizaki.

Before the Karasuno left the arena Hinata look at Kenma's seat and raise his fist.

......................

"Ara Ara! your smile change before it's to creepy you know" Hinata said to Kageyama who is still hugging Yamaguchi.

"Shut up"

Both Hinata and Tsukishima left their room and go to the garden.

"You know what this is the first time i saw our senpai's happy. They even cried." Hinata said

"Yeah even you. You almost cry when you and Kageyama block the last shot of the freak twin." Tsukishima smirk.

"Hmp" Hinata hold Tsukishima's hand and intertwined.

"L-let go my hand" Tsukishima said while hiding his blush.

"No!. Tsukki I want to tell you something"

"What is it?" Tsukishima nervously ask.

"I like someone and I also think that, that someone is also like me. So, I like to ask that someone to become my partner." Hinata said while looking at the sky.

"H-huh? Why w-wont you ask that someone" Tsukishima disappointedly said.

" Because that someone is no other than you. I know you like me, no need to hide that blush on you face." He smile and look at him and get something on his pocket. "Haha I bought this when im still in Brazil and I want to give this to you, this is a couple ring. A moon and sun ring. This moon is mine, and the sun is yours. We're compatible with each other"

Tsukishima blush furiously as he stare at the ring on his ring finger.

" I..... You!...... How did you know that I like you"

"Aho!" Hinata said and pinch Tsukishima's cheeks. " Your to bold you know"

Tsukishima 'tsk' but still trying hard to hide his blush. "Y-yah Dumbass" he said as he bit his inner cheeks.

"Hahahahaha d*mn! Your f*cking mine now Kie."

"Shut up"

But suddenly Hinata stood up and run to their room where the other are resting.

"Hey I have something to tell you."

"What is it Hinata?" Sugawara ask

"Coach ukai and Takeda- sensie are f*cking couple. Also our beloved Captain, Die-chi--- oops is mean Daichi and Sugawara-senpai. Our ace, Asahi-san and Nishinoya. Narita and kinnoshita  have girlfriend from different school. Shimizu finally say yes to our bald senpai, Tanaka. Ennoshita and Yachi are dating but haha I found out that Yachi say yes to him hour ago. Kageyama and Yamaguchi are couple we all know and finally"

Tsukishima enter the room and got surprise when Hinata wrap his arms to his shoulder.

" Me and Tsukishima are also couple. I didn't even court him hahaha of course the tops is Dachi-san, Asahi-san?, Narita, Kinnoshita, Ennoshita, Tanaka, Kageyama, Coach Ukai and ME. "

"Oyy who said your top?" Tsukishima said

"Oyy we know....to both of us your the bottom everyone knows it right sugawara-senpai " sugawara nodded

"Tsk"

"Wohh finally Hinata. You finally ask him" Nishinoya shouted.

"Haha of course we are to compatible with each other. He's my Moon and I'm his Sun. "

"Ohhh right. " Tanaka said as he cuddle with Shimizu.

"Stop it Ryuu you look like a Koala" Shimizu said I smirk.

"Tanaka-san don't forget that she is my cousin if you hurt her or if I see a tears coming from her eyes ill cut you into pieces and throw you to the ocean where sharks can be found. Or maybe it's nice if I lock you to the cage full of hungry lions. " Hinata look at him with his piercing eyes.

"I...I promise"

"Hinata it's nice to see you happy again. " Shimizu said

"Hmmm"

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎
✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

So guys this is it. I really didn't know where is the perfect place Hinata   would confess to  Tsuki but .Hinata already confess. I'm so sorry it's been a long time since my last update.

Sorry if this part is kinda.... Lame

I know I'm not a perfect writer.

VOTE...... COMMENT...... ENJOY