CHAPTER 17 [1]

AUTHOR-CHAN POV

Karasuno is going to play against Kanagawa Prefecture Tsubakihara. They are all nervous. 20 minutes before the match started, both of the teams are busy stretching while Hinata keep waving and smiling at his fans. Karasuno teams smile proudly while looking at Hinata's fan who keep screaming Hinata's name and Karasuno's team.

Hinata take off his jacket and start stretching. Flexing his muscles (jwk ^_^v). He walk closer to Tsukishima and help him to put tape on his fingers.

"Tsukki your fingers are quiet long hahahahaha nice nice but my fingers are longer than yours" Hinata said and show his middle finger, then suddenly Sugawara slap his back head.

"Stop that idiot there are so many people. Disrespectful" Sugawara said

Hinata heard Tsukishima laughing. "Stop laughing or I'll use this middle finger of mine to ----"

"Stop stop stop" Tsukishima cover his mouth. " Stop talking nonsense"

Hinata smirk "you have a dirty mind"

"I-im not" Tsukishima shouted.

"Luh luh luh ---- itai!" Tsukishima punch his arms

--------------

After a minutes, the match officially started. Tsubakihara was leading with several points, Karasuno are still trying to adapt to the new environment. Kageyama aren't doing well so the two giants are teasing him. Hinata and Kageyama aren't also doing their quick set.

"Forget their quick set, focus on their left" the tsubakihara players said.

"Huh?" They look at Hinata who is looking to them innocently while flexing his muscles.

"D*MN this is Ninja Shoyo. The one who beat Ushiwaka in joust were talking about" Tsubakihara thought.

"Why wouldn't we use quick sets?" He ask his expression change to serious mode. " Wiw should we do ultra quick set? Wait no we should do the more faste---- wait I change my mind. Should I do my own technique?" He said coldly, he look at them like he wants to kill them.

Kageyama toss the ball to left then Asahi slam the ball earning one points. But next, Kageyama toss the ball to Hinata's direction. Tsubakihara watch Hinata step backward and start to run and then jump. He smack down the ball on full force.

"There he is! Ninja Shoyo, Karasuno's No. 10..... Hinata Shoyo. He only join indoor volleyball this year  but he is already a pro beach volleyball player his not someone to be taken lightly" the commentator exclaimed.

Hinata's fan scream loudly.

Then finally, Kageyama gain his accuracy back and toss the ball directly in front of Hinata's hand and he slam it down before Tsubakihara could react.

"And it's finally here! Karasuno's lethal weapon the freakishly fast quick set of rookies Kageyama Tobio and Hinata Shoyo. We've finally got to see it!!!" The another commentator commented with a smile.

"Sorry for making you wait" Kageyama said.

Hinata walk closer to him and slap Kageyama's back "Hahahaha Kageyama good to have you back, aho!"

"Wow king your tosses before are so fxking BAD!" Tsukishima said

"Tsukki!" Hinata cross his arm. He really hate when he saw someone arguing in front of him.

---------

Karasuno won the first round. Now, Tsukishima are at the front row.

"Tsukki don't allow them to score or else your going to buy meat buns for me and box of milk for Kageyama ---- oh no also food for the whole team" Hinata shouted