CHAPTER 16

AUTHOR~CHAN POV

This is the first day of Spring Tournament. The Tournament took place in Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium.

The Karasuno team are already in front of the schools gate waiting for the others to come until the bus they were going to use stopped in front of them and they all went in and were looking for a comfortable seat. And finally the last person their looking for arrive.

HINATA POV

When i enter the bus i sit beside Tsukishima. I saw Yamagucchi and Kageyama sit next to each other.

"Oi you two. Kageyama! Tadashi! when is your plan to tell us that you both have something? Are you two dating?" I smirk as i look at them. The whole teams attention turn to the two and smirking devilishly.

"H-huh?" Yamagucchi blush while hiding his face to Kageyama's arm

"Were dating so what?" Kageyama said while putting his arm to Yamagucchi

"Yeihhhh i didn't know that our shy boy and king are going to become couple. YamaYama wohhh best couple. Yama Couple" Nishinoya shout while clapping his hand.

"Quiet guys and congrats to both of you" coach ukai said to the Yama Couple hahaha.

While on the trip because Tsukishima and I were in the back of the bus we saw others acting like a wild animal, someone singing, someone dancing like a worm, someone laughing etc.

I picked up my Nintendo and start playing. I looked at Tsukishima who was wearing a headset. I take my extra neck pillow and give it to him.

"Tsukki your neck is going to hurt if you take a nap like that,  Aho"

" Urasai " he said and snatch the neckpillow.

Sushhhh

-------------

"YAMAYAMA COUPLEEEEEE WAKIE WAKIEEEE WE'RE FINALLY HERE AND YOU BOTH ARE STILL CUDDLING HOW CUTE" Tanaka shouted while shaking the two

"Tsukki dino lover" i whisper he glared at me. Hmp i thought he's sleeping.

" Lets go Tsukki " i said and stood up and started to stretch. " Its really annoying to have a long trip and sit for too long. My neck, back, and ass hurts."

"You always travel Japan to Brazil and yet Miyagi to Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium your already complaining." Daichi said.

" But airplane and bus are different its more comfortable in Airplane ya know "

"Ahh thats true" Yachi said as she yawn

" That's enough lets go"coach ukai said.

I sigh and fix my headband which is my original headband. I also mess my hair.

At the entrance, the players who is already arrived and waiting there saw the Karasuno enter the door, wearing their black and orange jersey. Hinata is wearing jersey jacket, the number 10 on his jersey is still visible.

The players especially the girls who is familiar with Ninja Shoyo started to whisper to their own teammates and tell to them that the: Tall Orange Yumm--- i mean Hair guy (d^•^b)V is no other than the famous beach volleyball player, Ninja Shoyo.

Hinata put his arms on Tsukishima's shoulder. "D*mn Tsukki i didn't know that there are so many teams joining the spring tournament, oh hu look at Nishinoya" he said and pointed Nishinoya who almost crash on the girls breast, luckily the girl stop him from crashing and lift him up. The girl is  very tall.

"Oh oh oh what kind of trick is that Noya-san?" Tsukishima ask when Nishinoya run to our direction after that embarrassing moment.

"D*mn it isn't what you think someone accidentally push me."

"But noya-san your smiling while slowly closing your eyes like your praying to Kami and to thanks him for such an amazing moment that is going to happen. " Hinata said

"Urasai!"

"Ohhhh still noisy as ever. Did y'all see the real skytree?" Nekoma's Captain ask.

"Huh? I know that this is the REAL skytree. Why? is there a FAKE skytree?" Hinata ask innocently while scratching his cheeks.

The whole team try not to laugh because of his innocent look right now.

"Pffft Hinata didn't you know that Nishinoya and Tanaka pointed the regular transmission tower and said that, that is the Skytree they look idiot that day" Kuroo said

"Huh? That kinda stupid for a second year to think that a regular transmission tower is a Skytree" Hinata said while looking at hid two trouble maker senpai.

"U-urasai" they both shouted.

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

Sorry for my wrong grammars hehehe English and Japanese aren't my native language so I'm really really sorry.

OKIE GUYS BECAUSE I CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY I RECEIVE A GIFT FROM MY MOM AND HER GIFT TO ME IS CELLPHONE I GOT EXCITED TO MUCH AND IMMEDIATELY DOWNLOAD WATTPAD AND WRITE THIS CHAPTER.

SO YAMAYAMA COUPLE IS THE COUPLE OF THIS CHAPTER.

UWAHH YESTERDAY I SAW MY NOTE ABOUT HINATA AND SAW THAT HIS BIRTHDAY IS JUNE 21 HAHAHA BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR YUMM-- I MEAN HINATA SHOYO (^_^)

THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY.

VOTE...... COMMENT.......ENJOY