CHAPTER 14 [ BABY GIANT DINO ]

3RD PERSON POV

Hinata, Yamagucchi and Tsukishima is walking to go home. First who reach his house is Yamagucchi.

"Hey Hinata" "hmm?"

"What would you do if  someone confess to you?" Tsukishima ask

" I don't know. But if i know who is that someone uhm ill try to date him or her." Tsukishima look at him

"Are you gay or something?"

"I prefer to say bisexual idiot... Dont tell me you aren't bisexual. Tsukki i know you, we've been friends for six months already"

"So what? I can be inlove with boy and girl" Tsuki said while blushing.

"Ohhhh Lil bro" Tsukishima's older brother shouted.

"Eh? Your that guy crying when we won against Shiratorizawa. Saeko-kun thought your a spy that day too, am i right?" Hinata ask

"A-ahhh thats me"

" Tsukki you both are siblings but you both are different to each other. Hes noisy your salty" Tsukishima punch Hinata's shoulder

"As if your not salty too idiot" Tsuki shouted

"Oi when are we going to finish our project?" Hinata ask

"Maybe today? Where's mom and dad?" Tsukishima ask his brother

"They are in Hyogo for a week. Im going to my teammates too so you can do projects there"

"Thank you....?"

"Im Akiteru Tsukishima, Kei's older brother"

"Ok thanks Aki-kun"

TSUKISHIMA'S HOUSE.

Hinata is lying in Tsukishima's bed, laughing because of Tsukishima's dino toy

"D*mmit dont laugh" Tsukishima shout and throw his pillow to Hinata

"Hahaha i... Hahaha tsuki i ... I didn't know your dino lover hahahahaha" Hinata bit his lip to try not to laugh "hahaha you also have hahahaha dino costume hahaha d*mmit my tummy hurts hahaha"

Tsukishima stood up and pick his giant dino pillow and attack Hinata.

Hinata is laughing until Tsukki attack im using his dino pillow he immediately cover his face, still laughing. When he get a chance, he caught Tsukishima's wrist and pull. Tsukishima was shock by the sudden move of Hinata and right now hes looking straight to Hinata's eye. He is lying on top of Hinata.

"I didn't know you like in top of me Tsukki" Hinata teasingly said "Do you like lying on top of me that much?" He added makes Tsukishima blush and immediately stood up.

"I-idiot" Tsukishima said while putting his favorite dino pillow on the bed.

"Tsukki hahahahahaha wtf Tsukki!!!!!" Hinata shout when tsukki throw his book at him. "It hurts Tsukki" hinata said while rubbing his shoulder.

"Tch" Tsukishima continue doing their project and ignore Hinata

--------------••|••••|> (d^__^b)

"Tsukishima" Tsukishima look at Hinata   he was shock when he saw Hinata wearing his Dino costume while laughing "hahahahaha tsukki i like this hahahahaha"

"O-...oi why are you wearing that?" Tsukishima ask while hiding his red face

" Hahaha i just think its cute thats why hahaha ill take a picture and post it to my ig hahaha" he said and get his phone to his bag and put to bed and post.

"D*mn i look hot on it" he said while posting his photos.

"Oi give me back my costume" Tsukishima said to Hinata while pulling hus costume. But instead of giving it back Hinata push Tsukishima on the bed and kneel on top of Tsukishima.  "Baby giant dino is so noisy "

"G-get off" Tsukishima try to push Hinata

"Baby giant dino. Do you want to know if who i will pick, a girl or a boy as my lover?" Hinata ask while fixing the dinosaur costume

"W-who?"

Hinata pull Tsukishima's necktie and he move his head closer to Tsukishima's ear. "Ill pick boy instead. We, boys have strong stamina" he whisper then smirk at him.

"S-so what" Tsukishima said while blushing

Hinata pull Tsukishima's eyeglass and put it on the table.

"Tsukishima Kei, i told you i already know you even Kiyoko-san always ask me this question"

"What question?"

" Do you and Tsukishima like each other? When i always look at the both of you i saw how you look at each other especially our salty giant Tsukishima" he mimic Kiyoko's voice and laugh.

"Tsukishima be honest ok, do. you. like. me?" He ask

"I... Im not" Tsukishima shout to him

"Tsukki i told you be honest " Hinata said while taking off the dinosaur costume infront of him and right now his half naked, he is only wearing pants.

Tsukishima look at Hinata's built body. His abs, hard chest, muscles and then to Hinata's god like face

" I.... I dont! get off me"

"Ill help you to know if you like me " smirk

Tsukishima look at him nervously trying to figure out what will Hinata is going to do. Tsukishima knows that he like Hinata from the day they started to become close to each other.

Tsukishima's eye widened when Hinata suddenly crash his lips into his

°°°°°°°°=°°°°°°°

Wahhh i decided to pick TsukiHina.

I love their chemistry.

Oh ghud i dont know how to start their relationship but i hope this is enough oh my.

Can you give me some ideas?  Like how or where is the perfect place Tsukishima well confess?

Ideas can help my story.

Thank you for reading my story

Vote.... Comment.... Enjoy