Chapter 14.

Oikawa pov

I was strolling thru the Sch/n halls and hopped to find Y/n or at least his friends. I needed to know if he feels okay and gave him his shoes back.

"Oikawa-kun?"

'Oh shit!'

I heard a tired and a bit annoyed voice echo behind me. It startled me so I stopped right in my tracks.

"What are you doing in here your school is on the other side where the 3rd year classes are, is it not?" the owner of the voice yawned and started walking, "Do you need help?" they finally came to view and stood next to me.

"A-Ah, F/l/n<friend's last name>-kun! No, I'm not lost I was actually looking for Y/n-chan." I said and laugh weakly at the end.

"Eh?! What for, huh?!?" F/n leaned forward towards my face with a scowl, "He's not in a good mood but I think you know very well why." he leaned back to his original position, sighed with closed eyes, and massaged his temples, "I have a very bad headache so hurry up and answer my question!"

I, without thinking twice, answered quickly, "I want to see him F/l/n-kun, please!"

"That didn't- *sigh* No!" he replied coldly still rubbing his temples, "Not even I am allowed to interact with him right now!" he finally stopped the rubbing but scowled deeply at the ground the sign of regret and hopelessness showed in his glaring eyes.

"Please, just, tell me where he is. I want to check on him!" I said desperately, grabbed the collar of his shirt, and yanked him a little towards me.

3rd pov

F/n looked shocked and immediately grabbed Oikawa's hand. He also glared at the brunette like he's gonna rip his face off, "OIKAWA TOORU!! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND HE WANTS TO BE LEFT ALONE RIGHT NOW?!" he squeezed Oikawa's hand- while he was being shooked by Oikawa; in a death grip and pushed himself closer to the brunette so he could yell those words in his face, "And let me the fuck go! Even if I told you where Y/n is he has locked himself in one of the gym's bathrooms so you won't be able to-" F/n stopped right in his tracks, he realized what he said. Oikawa had also stopped.

F/n looked Oikawa right in his eyes, frowned, gripped Oikawa's hand, and mouthed 'Don't you dare!' not even a second after that Oikawa let go of F/n's pajama shirt and booked it out of the hall going straight to the gyms. F/n's hand slipped but accidentally scratched the brunette's hand.

F/n recovered quickly and was about to run after the brunette but got stopped by a hand on his shoulder, "Let him go. I think Y/n-san will be alright with him." a female voice said kindly.

"But Aika he's-"

"He's 18, F/n-san. Both of them are so let them be. They'll help each other, don't worry!" the female voice, Aika, said reassuringly, "Now come on it's past your bedtime!"

"But Aika-"

"Bedtime, F/n-san!~"

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Oikawa pov

I have no idea how but I got to the gyms in less than 1 minute, 'Now the hard part... Where is he? There are like 10 bathrooms in here!' I groaned and started to knock then open the bathrooms' doors one by one.

'Aaaah! This is endless! Oh-?' I thought when a silhouette of a person came out of a room a few doors away from me. It startled me a little.

"Huh? Oikawa-san what are you-"

The silhouette wasn't able to finish as it was tackled by me in a hug. I didn't need to see who that silhouette belonged to as the voice said it for itself, it was Y/n-chan.