Chapter 11.

A/N

Chapters from prologue to chapter 6 are edited. There are not many changes so if you've already read them you don't have to go back.

Thank you enjoy 💜

3rd pov:

"Y/n-chan nice receive!" F/n praised the h/c haired male and concentrated on the ball in the air.

He set it to their rook<wing spiker> who slammed the ball to the other side.

"Ha Ha! U though bitch!" Y/n said loudly, brought his arms up. The h/c haired male made a standing starfish position with finger guns pointed at the iron ceiling above them, "Oh and, checkmate." Y/n put his hands down to his hips and evilly smirked at the Nekoma team.

A loud thud echoed thru the Nekoma's team heads. Kuroo shook his head to get over the image of Kenma, as a king piece, falling to the ground. He turned his attention towards the said male. He saw him curled up on the ground.

"K-Kenma-san?" Lev asked, concerned for his teammate.

"I feel like someone deleted my save files..." Kenma groaned. He looked like he had a tummy ache.

"WHAT DID YOU DID TO OUR PRECIOUS SETTER?" Yamamoto shouted towards Y/n and pointed at him aggressively.

Y/n shrugged and playfully stuck out his tongue. That angered the already angry Yamamoto.

The other teams looked at them, some of the teams' members sweatdropped the others laughed.

Y/n and Yamamoto had to be dragged by their captains so Nekoma could do their punishment for losing and so they both can play with the others.

Y/n pov:

The next we were up against Aoba Josiah, Oikawa's team. They were still playing.

The team they were up against was Karasuno. I haven't had the honor to play against them yet.

The other teams said that they became a fallen powerhouse, something about... wingless crows? I paid minimal attention to that. I didn't care what they were back then I cared what they were now.

"Don't show off too much, Oikawa-san." I mumbled to myself as I watch the Karasuno team get hit with Oikawa's powerful serves.

"ARK!-"

"Ou..." my team hissed as a short ginger kid from Karasuno's team got hit straight to the face with Oikawa's serve.

"HINATA BOKE!"

I brought one of my hands to my mouth to make myself sound louder, "That was mean Oikawa-san!" I said it with disinterest.

Oikawa ignored me, he was fixated on the other team's setter.

Of course, when I noticed this, I had to tease, "Get his number, pussy!"

I got whacked hard by F/n and almost fell. I rubbed the spot with squished eyes and ^ shaped mouth.

"HIS number? No way! Not in a million years! Fat chance!" Oikawa shook his hands and head no, in disgust, vigorously.

Anyways the game was over and we were next to play against Aoba.

Third pov:

"Oh? What you looking at, Wakatoshi-kun?~" a redhead boy popped out behind his left-handed friend and looked the way he was looking, "Wait?! Isn't that your ex? Lucky.~"

"Yes." the unfazed male answered.

The redhead nodded, "You gonna talk to him?" he tilted his head and patiently waited for his friend's answer.

The tall male looked at the redhead, "Of course I am Tendou-kun. This is a camp after all."

"Ah? Not like that. I meant like casually talk to him not just say hi and leave, Wakatoshi-kun." Tendou snickered a little.

Ushijima looked back at the Sch/n team, "That depends on him."

"I see.~" the redhead singed and was about to take a drink, "Huh? Are they changing team members with each other?!" Tendou said loudly.

Oikawa pov:

~a bit back~

Karasuno left and Sch/n was left to play with us. I got to my position. Y/n was right in front of me.

I felt this weird feeling in my chest.

'...'

'I WANNA TOSS TO Y/N-CHAN SO BAD!~'

"Oi, Shittykawa." Iwa-chan brought me back from my thoughts by a slam to the back of my head, "What's that look for? You look like a kid that got robbed of their's lollipop."

"No, I don't! I was just-"

"That look means he wants to set to my ace." the loud-quiet setter interrupted me, "Take it from another setter, Iwaizumi-san. Not gonna lie I want to toss to you guys as well." he sighed and threw his head forward.

"I take offense to that!" Y/n shouted.

"Then let's change!~*" I chimed happily.

They all looked at me like I was mad or something. Then F/n said 'sure' out of nowhere. He said something about a well-needed break or something. Not important.

Important is that I'm gonna play with Y/n-chan finally. It's been so long since we've played together.

F/n and I changed sides. I talk to the Sch/n team. They all seemed nice and I'm gonna show them who's the best.

Y/n pov:

When I said that I want to be friends with Oikawa again, I haven't meant to change with my setter!

"Noooo, F/n-san come back..." I whispered to myself as I saw my h/c haired friend walking the opposite way.

I sighed, "Alright listen up!" I said and gained my teams' attention, "Since F/n-san decided to ditch us. Oikawa-san is our new kin- SETTER!" ''M not gonna call him king. He probably doesn't even know the basics of chess.' "So make Oikawa-san feel at home." I glared down at my team, lovingly of course, and slammed Oikawa's back, "Welcome to the team, chicken!" I gave him a sly smirk.

_
(╯✧▽✧)╯ it's trash! Short and it doesn't deserve your patients with me.

Chapter 12. is longer and if I'll be able to the chapter will be up later today.

Thank you so much for your support. I really appreciate it and I luv you all a lot
(ノ´ з ')ノ ♡

Anyways thanks a lot for reading 💜